hit tracker

I got my ODE Working!!

Discussion in 'Official 'Cobra ODE' Support Forum' started by yosimba2000, Mar 1, 2014.

1. 189
    yosimba2000

yosimba2000 Loyal Member

Man I am sooo freakin excited!!! i've been troubleshooting for 4 hours and ready to give up until I noticed my PCB switch was in the wrong place :p. I never thought I'd actually be able to get it working, but hot damn here it is! The first game I loaded was The Last of Us... *Kodak Moment*. and I finished installing the ODE just in time for spring break. my quarter ends in 3 weeks and playing with my PS3 is the perfect reward after finals, dont cha think? :amused:

Anyways, I need to thank the Cobra Team and all of you who helped me. I know it's not a very satisfying sense of gratitude I'm showing, but I really am grateful. And I'll be trying to be more active on the forums now that I have a good reason to :D

2. 262
    flyingnimbus

flyingnimbus Loyal Member

yes, it's an amazing moment once you load your first game! mine was the last of us too!

3. 45
    gas

gas Loyal Member

Congratulations

4. 2,017
    DarkKitarist

DarkKitarist <b>Forum's Guitarist</b><br /><i>MaxConsole Mew-Me Loyal Member

Student Gamer that works in a bank :P
    Yes congrats :D happy gaming :D

5. 4,823
    SDeath

SDeath Loyal Member

It's very satisfying to see these posts. Sometimes the solutions are too simple.
    Happy gaming!!

6. 189
    yosimba2000

yosimba2000 Loyal Member

thanks everyone. ain't nothing going to ruin this weekend