hit tracker

I have a question

Discussion in 'PSP Newbie Corner & Tutorials' started by Junkwarrior, Sep 27, 2009.

1. 8
    Junkwarrior

Junkwarrior Loyal Member

If this is the wrong place to ask this question I am sorry. Anyways, on my phat psp, I started up a game it was taking longer then usual so I took out my battery, when I do this it usually turns on again. This time it didn't, it's like the battery got pandoraed or something. So seeing as I have to phat's, I take out the battery from the other one and put it in my first one, and the psp turns on fine. So the next day I go to school and update my friends psp to 5.00 m33-6 after I do, my friend starts a game(Soul Calibur) and the save data cannot be loaded, the data was flashed. That never happened to me, anyways to move on later about an hour and a half or so, his psp(also a phat) has the same battery problem as mine, and he didn't do anything! So im like wtf now im going to be accussed of all this and to make it all worse I brought my slim that day and asked my other friend Sean if I could use his battery and magic mem he's like ok so i hack my slim when im done I give him back his stuff and then later that night he text me I think you bricked my psp. His psp has the same problem, so Im like habijah(my own made up word i use when im upset), and yeah thats how my Friday went. Any suggestions to fix this mess ?

2. 8
    Junkwarrior

Junkwarrior Loyal Member

I meant two sorry.