hit tracker

I'll mod your forza 3 gamesaves

Discussion in '360 Game Saves' started by chris_61, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 123
    chris_61

chris_61 Loyal Member

2. 123
    chris_61

chris_61 Loyal Member

For the mods:

I have a few concerns:

Don't lock my thread just let me know if i'm allowed to offer these services on my topic. I know im allowed to ask the to subscribe that was already addressed in another topic. I also put a donations thing in there. I'm not sure if im allowed to but i did say you don't have to donate at the bottom.

Basically im offering free services but there is also a second service for people that dont know how to get there profile off the 360 or don't want to get there profile banned off xbox or the storefront etc.... So i came up with a solution to solve this issue with people at no risk at all. I'm also not doing it on the forums as stated on my thread.

Please get back to me by leaving a reply on my thread and not automatically locking it. If i'm not allowed to offer this please let me know if you think this is OK or if i have to amend certain part's of it.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
  3. 2,907
    MaxMouseDLL

MaxMouseDLL Pink Flower Loyal Member

I've edited your post removing payment links, disguising payment as a "Donation" is still payment which is against MaxConsole rules, provide your services for the good of the cause or not at all. Reason? what tends to happen in these circumstances is people that have "Donated" (IE: paid) get preferential treatment over those that have not, or in my experience people that have not contributed a donation are ignored (Don't worry about posting a reply explaining your integrity/reasons, I get it). Lets leave money out of the equation in any form, the legality of it is tender and the MaxConsole forums as a whole aren't about personal gain.

Granted your attempting to cash in on a grey area ("Donations") however, I'm going to make the call. It's a no. As requested I have not locked your thread, if you wish to continue please do so.

4. 123
    chris_61

chris_61 Loyal Member

What about Method 2 I'm not doing it on maxconsole just telling people how they can get in contact with me if they wanted to do that?

It's fine anyway i don't mind not getting donations. Would just have helped me out a little.

5. 2,907
    MaxMouseDLL

I know mate, but take it off site, I like seeing people give for the good of giving and it seems you are willing to do so, but you need to understand, we can't condone this kind of thing (We don't support the legality of buying/selling goods or services), even if you're in the grey area of donations.

There is another grey area which I have partaken in, the installation of CFW on PSP's, I'd charge for postage and packaging (both ways) which involves someone sending me their PSP with cash in the package... this is justified by the fact that said cash is used for the return postage in FULL and never for personal gain, should there be any remaining, I send it back inside the package. I've never gained from any of the services I've provided people, other than a sense of gratitude.

Long and the short of it is this, if you want paid, make sure I (Or any other mod/administrator) don't see you asking.

6. 123
    chris_61

chris_61 Loyal Member

OK so remove method two from my post then.

7. 2,907
    MaxMouseDLL

It's your post, you're welcome to do so :)

8. 123
    chris_61

chris_61 Loyal Member

Didn't mean that to sound the way it did, sorry. I'll go ahead and alter my post.

9. 13,435
    billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com

stupid question but since you are making people sign up to your yt account (which means many cant do that anyway) you could add the info you required on that site instead of here.

10. 123
    chris_61

chris_61 Loyal Member

I'm allowed to offer that, i already asked in another thread. I get more people subscribing from maxconsole than i do on youtube according to my youtube insights. As for the "many" that can't do that it's straight-forward to make an account and only takes a couple of minutes.

11. 13,435
    billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com

i wasnt saying you couldnt do it, i know that was cleared before in another thread, and yes i know its only seconds to sign up for a yt account but whats the point for you or someone else to sign up, add you then never log in again?

12. 2
    perche

perche Loyal Member

13. 13
    leem23vtec

leem23vtec Loyal Member

14. 13
    leem23vtec

leem23vtec Loyal Member

15. 2
    Zombee

Zombee Loyal Member

Youtube Username: TeamNemesisOfficial
    Level: Leave it
    XP: Leave it
    Forza Credits: Max
    Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KYDQJ6F6

I'll also sub you from my personal Youtube. That one's RockcrawlerX.

16. 123
    chris_61

chris_61 Loyal Member

I'll mod these later on today. Thanks.

17. 13
    leem23vtec

leem23vtec Loyal Member

ok cool and i have already subscribed to your channel on youtube. im actually on it all the time. lol

18. 123
    chris_61

chris_61 Loyal Member

19. 2
    perche

perche Loyal Member

work great, thx

20. 123
    chris_61

chris_61 Loyal Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.