hit tracker

Interview: David Jaffe talks Twisted Metal PS3, Carnage, Multiplayer, Move and More

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Zeus, Mar 28, 2011.

1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
  2. 5,715
    danight

danight Loyal Member

I used to love twisted metal (except black) but i wont (others might though) go buy a ps3 just for that game. had it been multiplatform i think it would have sold more.

I think its cool they keep split screen though.

3. 83
    Zara_Latina

Zara_Latina Loyal Member

2 player online free for all! That will be so cool.

4. 45
    Darius_Mason

Darius_Mason Loyal Member

Wow, that question with "HEHEHE" was mine, I hope you didn't actually read/write that when you interviewed him. Other then that, great guy with great answers. And yeah, 2 player online free for all sounds epic. Messing around in games in splitscreen has always been one of my favorite parts of local. This will be the first game I buy on release since Uncharted 2.

5. 65
    demolitionman

demolitionman Loyal Member

I wonder if the DLC cars will be better than the ones on the disk. Sounds like it will probably be out in November 2011.

6. 2,907
    MaxMouseDLL

MaxMouseDLL Pink Flower Loyal Member

Nice round-up by Jaffe, busy guy, Don't fancy a move version though, Move is a fantastic piece of kit, but many games don't translate...

7. 5,398
    Brizzo

Brizzo Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.net/
    2-player local co-op for online, that is BADASS.

I've always been a 360 fanboy (*ducks*), but maybe it's time to trade in the ye ol' 360 for a ps3 and give it a try. Used to religiously play TM on ps1

8. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

Two thumbs up, I just cannot wait for Twisted Metal.

9. 36
    mulekick

mulekick Loyal Member

I'm amazed that Jaffe would even consider meeting with the illiterate Maxconsole staff.

10. 36
    mulekick

mulekick Loyal Member

Now that I've read this post, I can't believe how stupid it is. Normally in an interview, you have questions and answers. In this post, we have some questions and then the answers are in the form of a mixture of what I guess are some quotes by Jaffe and the opinions/summaries of Maxconsole.

11. 36
    roliver779

roliver779 Loyal Member

"Unfortunately, the interview caught us slightly by surprise as David Jaffe is a very busy man, so the interview will be presented in note format. But don’t worry, all the good stuff remains! On a side note, Jaffe is a thoroughly nice and passionate guy."

How does an interview take you by surprise? Was MaxConsole not ready? Perhaps the writer ran into Jaffe in the restroom?

12. 107
    swolern

swolern Loyal Member

No move. No 3d. No thanks. I'll rent

13. 317
    CannonFodder

CannonFodder Loyal Member

Twisted Metal is alot of fun, used to play it heaps and will play it when it comes out on the PS3