hit tracker

Introducing the N^2 Elite

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by lampard1983, Dec 1, 2015.

1. 1
    lampard1983

lampard1983 Loyal Member

Amiiqo Re-Branding and NFC Device Expansion with USB Add-On and Much More Cool News!

The Amiiqo Team is finally back in action, but from now it will be known as the N^2 Elite device, and their amazing product is expanding, with many more cool new NFC features for all to enjoy and use.

[​IMG]

It has been a while since we heard from the Amiiqo team, but they have had their hands fun, as you can see below in their full press release, besides re-branding the device to be now known as the N^2 Elite, they also announced that their long-delayed USB NFC Reader/Writer is finally shipping out to resellers, and they have been very busy re-tooling their Android App with many new features.

Well there we go now, we now all know what has been keep the team busy the last few months, and the very good news is we got alot of cool new things to look forward to soon, including support for many more NFC figurines to enjoy on our N2^Elite (Amiiqo) devices.

OFFICIAL SITE: N2Elite.com

OFFICIAL SUPPORT: N2Elite Support Forums (via) MaxConsole

Our thanks to 'lampard1983 ' for posting this news item, while our admin was dealing with major power outage!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
  2. 103
    sageangel

sageangel Loyal Member

This looks like great news. Have I understood correctly from the mention of upgradable firmware, that current ammiqo owners will simply have to upgrade their units' firmware to have access to the same features as users of the rebranded N2? A quick internet search shows progress has been made on cracking Lego Dimensions figures and I look forward to that feature very much.

3. 25,607
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Yep, old units will just need to be upgraded to allow usage of the 'other brands' once they are supported.

Lego characters are already starting to appear on http://nfc-bank.com and they also added a new 'cheat section' as soon N^2 and another recent new entry to NFC backup market is going to support changing 'stats' on your characters, etc.

sageangel likes this.
  4. 1
    trainboy2019

trainboy2019 Loyal Member

Where can I buy this? All the resellers say "amiiqo+USB reader writer" preorder. Is this out yet?

5. 3
    RagnarokSam

RagnarokSam Loyal Member

Does anyone know if the N^2 Elite team is going to be sending emails and/or tracking numbers for the USB NFC reader/writer for early adopters? I received an email response form them back in September that said:

"Thank you, we have your details. They will be verified and once confirmed, your
    free unit will be shipped to you ASAP."

But I never heard anything back from them suggesting that my "details" had been confirmed or not... Have any of the other early adopters heard anything further from them via email since the most recent announcement?

6. 12
    o0achilles0o

o0achilles0o Loyal Member

Double-check your spam folder. I had a tracking number for my bonus Amiiqo in there and I didn't realize it until after my package had already shown up.

7. 103
    sageangel

sageangel Loyal Member

I haven't heard anything either, except for the first email. I suppose they are going through all customer records and maybe will depend on when you purchased, which country etc. I hope so, anyway, because I'd really like the reader.

8. 53
    ronopotomus

ronopotomus Loyal Member

I am wondering what has become of the SkyLander capability? Not much new to really talk about with the N^2 Elite. Great for Amiibos but after their name change and press release I was expecting more from them sooner than this. Not to sound ungrateful for the work done but I recommended this over the Skylander unit to a fellow parent who because of this said versatility. That parent was already deep into the SkyLanders and moving into Amiibos not the other way around. Just concerned.

9. 53
    ronopotomus

ronopotomus Loyal Member

Okie Dokie. I'm not trying to be abrasive but I was kind of expecting something from N^2 support in response to my above inquiry concerning the cross compatibility issue. I'm enjoying my N^2 Elite (I bought it so early that mine is the original name) and I guess I'll just leave it at that. I'm kind of miffed that I stuck my nose into my friend's business because it really backfired. I think I may buy him the other unit since it was my fault.

10. 2
    MatiasBG

MatiasBG Loyal Member

When the N2Elite Team will update the app for Android? In the android app appear the name "amiiqo" instead "N2Elite" and any amiibo have not the correct imagen (for example, the new amiibo of Zelda Twilight Princess HD).