hit tracker

Is there any way to switch banks if you use the Android app?

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by Cyber Akuma, May 6, 2016.

1. 389
    Cyber Akuma

Cyber Akuma Loyal Member

Ok, this is seriously getting ludicrous. The Amiiqo/N2elite page hasn't been updated in forever.... and the last update was for the USB reader app. Great for those that have a USB reader...... not so much for those who use an Android phone.

Is there any unofficial app or mod or whatever that allows those with an android phone to switch to the bank they need?

2. 34
    halmako

halmako Loyal Member

They seem to be analyzing how many you're originally and be making application for oneself.
    When I try to analyze and make, too, making has been stopped by an announcement on December 1.
    But even whenever I stand up, it isn't released.
    N2E team may not be active any longer.
    If possible, I want you to release the thing December 1 published.

3. 130
    Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

I will send you my modified android app via PM. I'm right now waiting for my Flomio adapter (NFC to Bluetooth converter) to port it to iPhone (and android phones without NFC) as well :) should arrive the next days.

@halmako: I do not understand why it takes so long for them to add the features the people want. I needed under a week to completely rebuild their app functionality AND add the requested features. Right now, I only send beta releases to people interested via PM. But I may release it once I have added the Flomio support (not completely sure right now since I'm not sure about the legality)... I will check that and maybe find a workaround (like just using the NFC data and give the option to supply information how to display through SD access, so that there is no amiibo specific data in the app by itself) ;) that way, I should be able to open source it and let others use this as basis too.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  4. 34
    halmako

halmako Loyal Member

When working in Nexus7, please send in PM.

5. 80
    deloreancowboy

deloreancowboy Loyal Member

I can attest Falco's version is amazing. A huge step forward while we wait (impatiently) for N2 to come to Android.

6. 130
    Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

Hi halmako, I send you the link with some information on how to use it. I am also looking into a windows phone version when I receive my Flomio since I'm already making it cross plattform. It went through customs yesterday, so it should arrive the next days :)

7. 34
    halmako

halmako Loyal Member

The application of Falco is very good.
    It can be made an optional character by a bank switching.
    But, registration of a character ends abnormally in Nexus7.
    It seems to be an error because there is no SD Card in Nexus7.
    I'm moving with no problem by Xperia Z2 and Z5 Premium.
    I move in original V1.2, so there seems to be a problem with a storage relation.

8. 80
    deloreancowboy

I do not have that issue with the Galaxy S6 edge+. Falco's app uses a quicker read write than the official app. That may be part of the issue. Make sure you save your dumps onto the memory of your phone. I have all of my dumps in a folder .Amiibo because I noticed hidden folders show first then Capital letters then lower case letters. Hope this info helps.

9. 130
    Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

interesting, it should check if a as card is installed or not. And of not show an error message instead of aborting.

The new version will have a better save management and selectable which READ/WRITE mode you want. I also thought about making it more like a backup tool also managing your dumps from your real amiibo and allowing to write it back. I gave it some thoughts yesterday how this could be done in a legal way.

10. 34
    halmako

halmako Loyal Member

My way to fill out seems to have been bad.
    SD Card can't load Nexus7 physically only by built-in storage.
    Therefore when some file handling is done by the current state and Nexus7, it ends abnormally.
    I think the model in which only built-in storage exists may end abnormally in the same way.
    I expect to be corrected by the new version.

11. 130
    Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

The problem was the new permission model starting with android 6.0. Fixed in the current beta :)

12. 1
    Mochipo

Mochipo Loyal Member

Hi falco !! I'm interrested by your android app for my amiiqo. Can you send it to me please ?

13. 3
    Stufff

Stufff Loyal Member

Hi Falco.

I'd be interested by your app too. Can you send it to me too ? It seems you made a better work than the Amiiqo Team.

Thanks

14. 1
    Clau46

Clau46 Loyal Member

Can you send me the app please?

Thnx

15. 1
    SmackMack

SmackMack Loyal Member

Also would like to have the improved app. But it looks like it will take a little bit untill falco finish his version. :/

16. 130
    Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

I just sent you the link :) I am working on a new version with a lot of new features. But since I only have very limited time, this will take a while. Until then, just enjoy this temporary version.

TomySakazaki likes this.
  17. 389
    Cyber Akuma

Cyber Akuma Loyal Member

Nice to see others are picking up the slack when the Amiiqo/N2 team appears to have disappeared off the face of the earth with a barely-functioning app.

18. 28
    TomySakazaki

TomySakazaki Loyal Member

May you forward me a link to Android build of your app?
    From what people say it is easier than official app (and it's kinda hard and costly to import the ready to use nfc usb adapter to Brazil).
    Thanks in advance.
    My smartphone is a zenfone2 (ze551ml) with Android 5.0 (stock, no root)

19. 130
    Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

Thanks for your interest. funfair91 and I are combining our powers to bring you an even better experience. So the work still goes on :)

I'm personally also working on the promised new version (iOS + Android) with other features like profiles, loading and saving dumps to the cloud (iCloud Drive or maybe Dropbox), but this will take a lot more time before it's released. Still working on the Bluetooth-NFC device and had to wait for a response from the device vendor...

20. 80
    deloreancowboy

I can't wait to see what you two have in store for us! Thanks again for your hard work .