hit tracker

keycleaner will not work

Discussion in 'PSP Newbie Corner & Tutorials' started by djdiscpistol, Oct 4, 2009.

1. 5
    djdiscpistol

djdiscpistol Loyal Member

hi, i'm in the process of restoring my 1001 from 1.50. the firmware updater will not run (error drnffffffd7)

so i downloaded keycleaner 1.4, as i've heard that will help in restoring, but THAT won't run either (error 80020001)

any suggestions?

thanks,
    -disc

2. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

Keycleaner likely won't run because its not in the format for 1.50 to run.

What may help you is a pandora's battery and a memory stick preloaded with DC8 last time i looked it had an idstorage regenerator.

It's an older version but here's a youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_ruu9QAMK4

3. 2,907
    MaxMouseDLL

MaxMouseDLL Pink Flower Loyal Member

Code:
    80020001 - Kernel Error
    Are you sure you are running code that is designed to execute on 1.50, also does any other software work (EG: games etc)

Code:
    drnffffffd7 - Key related.
    I bet you have a TA-082 motherboard which was previously downgraded using the Corrupted Key error drop vulnerability.

If you cannot stop the Kernel Error, DC7/8 + Pandora battery is your only option, however regeneration of your IDS is probably not required as all M33 installers after 3.90M33 automatically search for and patch this Key.