hit tracker

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Problem: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Doesn't Load (Cobra ODE)

Discussion in 'Game Backup (ISO's) Discussion' started by TheEyemanGYR, Dec 20, 2014.

1. 5
    TheEyemanGYR

TheEyemanGYR Loyal Member

Reviewer, Front Page Writer/ Star Reviewer
    Hi there, I recently had troubles running Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD (BLES02070) as it needs a higher firmware. I searched around the forum and found a fix in the "Fixed resigned files Eboot..." thread.

The game boots fine after that but when I chose Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, it goes back to the XMB menu. I tried choosing Birth By Sleep and it works perfectly. Only Kingdom Hearts 2, help?

On Cobra ODE(the latest firmware supported for my PS3), PS3 3K Slim, PS Firmware 4.55

2. 5
    TheEyemanGYR

TheEyemanGYR Loyal Member

Reviewer, Front Page Writer/ Star Reviewer
    In case anyone else is facing this problem, in the "Fixed resigned files Eboot..." thread, their uploaded all their fixes on their Mega. Go to that link, there are TWO files for KH 2.5 HD Remix, use the fix from the bigger file (about 30MB IINM) and that should do the trick. Kingdom Hearts 2 works for me now.

At the time of creation of this thread, there was only 1 set of fixed files(the smaller, 10MB-ish one) which only helped boot the game but goes back to the XMB screen when KH2 is chosen. The new file works.

3. 7
    Leonnnasd

Leonnnasd Loyal Member

hey dude, can you give me the file please? because i need it so much

thanks by the way