hit tracker

LOL: Teen dials 911 after parents take away his Xbox

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Zeus, Nov 18, 2009.

1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
    What does a 15 year old boy who just had his X-box taken away by his parents do? He calls 911 of course! And no this isn't a joke, that's exactly what a boy done and when he called 911, he was asking if it was lawfully allowed for his parents to take the box away! They said yes.

<blockquote>A 15-year-old boy told Buffalo Grove police that his parents had taken away his video game system and asked whether they were within their rights.

They were, police told him.

The teen called 911 about 12:50 p.m. Sunday but then hung up, said Cmdr. Steve Husak. Officers went to the house, and after hearing the story, told the youth that his parents have the authority to take away his Xbox as punishment.

He also was advised to listen to his parents, Husak said. Husak did not know why the boy was being punished.
    </blockquote>

News Source: <a href="http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/northnorthwest/chi-buffalogrove-blotter-nzone-1nov18,0,7218475.story" target="_blank">Chicagotribune</a>

2. 644
    soulbwoy

soulbwoy Loyal Member

damn this kid is retarded...

3. 1,808
    Ichijoe

Ichijoe Loyal Member

What is it with Kids these days?
    Back in my day I'd have had my 2600 taken away and a rather sore äss as well for my troubles....

Gee when did it become unfashionable to whop Ones' own Kid for misbehaving?

4. 267
    mrgone

mrgone Loyal Member

better he asked the cops and complied with them, than taking his fatehrs gun and shooting his parents. that sounds perfectly reasonable for the USA

5. 5,961
    DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

It's things like this that make me wish all the do gooders (usually women in their 50's who never had kids but feel they can tell everyone how to look after them) would be given little brats like this for a few months, they would soon change their minds. Kids aren't stupid, they usually know what they can get away with, we were the same when we were kids, the difference was we could get away with less and we learned that being a little arsehole had a painfull side effect, now they know there is next to bugger all that can be done to them. Would have been even better when my grandfather was a kid, the police would have turned up, given the kid a slap as well as telling the parents to give him a tanned hide.

6. 2,415
    crypysmoker

crypysmoker Loyal Member

Bothering people
    A hole in a box somewhere over the rainbow
    OMG man..
    I had my Atari, NES and Snes taken away for doing bad in school. I also got my ass beat for trying to sneak it out of my grandparents house to go play at a friends.

Kids nowadays, their parents are so scared to beat them and instill fear and respect, that they walk all over them.

Do you remember 10+ years back being called fag and asshole by little children? NO? why?? because if they did theyed get the smart shite knocked out of them.
    Now kids call the cops because something their parents bought for them was taken away?

God, I would love to go and give some of these parents some classes... or severe beatings. Because these are the worthless spoiled pieces of shite that will be running the country on 10+ years

7. 488
    phallius

phallius Loyal Member

You let them watch violent movies, leave them with single parents and let them play GTA. It really is that simple. The problem is that parents don't care what their kids do. It's not a big mystery. Parents in America treat their SUV's better than they do their own kids. I've seen this trend in placed like London. Parents, be vigilant....be very vigilant.

8. 26,553
    Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

serve two slaps for these spoiled children.:mad:

9. 451
    hoky

hoky Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    Let come to the Bahamas and try that stupid ****. His ass would get beat with the closest thing to my hand.

We here in the bahamas are not afraid of our children. They do something wrong we beat their ass. They wanna call the police on us? They better be packing their **** while they waiting on the police cause when the police comes they going weather they packed or not.

IF a child acts up in public we don't wait until we get home and give the child a time out we beat his ass right there and make sure everybody around see it.

You need to put the fear of god in this children. If they don't fear that something bad will happen to them if they act up then they will continue to do so and turn your life into a living hell.

AND WE DON'T PLAY THAT ****

I wish my child ever dreams he wanna call the police on me. If he does he better wake up from that nightmare.

fucking spoiled brat just chaps my hide

10. 5,233
    Azariel

Azariel Loyal Member

Kids is lucky, couod be Brazil he would meet a " Havaiana de Pau"!! ( Roughly translates to Wooden Sandal) ..

Note on Brazil they are generally made of Rubber material, and used to "correct " little bastards..but what if they were made of wood??? :D

Video :D

11. 218
    Cybeast Falzar

Cybeast Falzar Loyal Member

Yeah I'm starting to hate this country's children. All little spoiled brats who think they're all hot and everyone loves them and want to date them. They don't give a s*** about their parents who do nothing because they don't care or just can't do anything because of the law against "child abuse." That law is the most absurd thing, sure I understand a drunk guy coming home and beating his kid for saying a saying a word or something, but not being able to punish your kids properly is retarded. Man, in Russia if a student says something rude to the teacher, it wouldn't be "Go to the principal." "Go to the time out room." "Stop it." Or in some cases "Shut up!" No, they would just take a meter stick and rap you across the knuckles, or something else. End of story. Here all the kids are spoiled cause they don't get punished, and think they're the hottest thing or the center of the world. By the way, this is all coming from a 13 year-old boy in the 7th grade.