hit tracker

Looking for some nice Shmups

Discussion in 'PS3 Homebrew Corner' started by Rautz, Dec 25, 2012.

1. 171
    Rautz

Rautz Loyal Member

Super Villain
    Do any of you have any recommendations for FBA? I really like the Cave games, although a couple have graphics errors when I load them. Anyways I'd like some suggestions on Shmups that you've tried, since I'm not too familiar with this genre and really only know how to google search Cave

2. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

I got some nugs for sale, primo. bahhahah Other than that I have no idea what you're talking about. Unless you mean FBAnext.

3. 171
    Rautz

Rautz Loyal Member

Super Villain
    Yea I meant FBAnext, so since we established that and we are now on the same page, you got any recommendations for some good arcade shooters??? Games like:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2016
  4. 161
    Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Loyal Member

I know some Shmups games but not any for FBA.

5. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    Well, there's Sine Mora on the PSN, speaking of that (as a suggestion for Rautz, and you, if you haven't played it before, but I assume you have)! :p

Also, I haven't seen you in quite a while! :p

6. 171
    Rautz

Rautz Loyal Member

Super Villain
    Yeah Sine Mora is an awesome game!!! So awesome I "forgot" to delete it when I data transfered from my CFW to OFW. LOL.

7. 161
    Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Loyal Member

Yeah, I've been lurking the whole time but haven't commented. My comments are pretty usual basic opinions that have been said before so there wouldn't be much point in almost repeating someone else. I might start commenting more or lurk, either way, i'm still around.

As far as Shumps I know all of these are on the 360, though i'm not sure if they're also on PS3, that would be something you'd have to check. Some are better than others in my opinion but they're all shmups so I added all that i've played.

Bullet Soul, Eschatos, Mushihimesama Futari, ESPGaluda II, Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu, Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets.

8. 5
    Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman Loyal Member

Under Defeat HD is a decent too and small.. (less then 500 megs)

The Deluxe Edition that just came out has all the DLC too (Strike's Release).