hit tracker

Looking to buy affordable R4i card for 2DS to play GBA, DS, DSi, and 3DS games?

Discussion in 'NDS FlashCarts, Custom Mods' started by r4is, May 31, 2016.

1. 57
    r4is

r4is ! RESELLER IS CLOSED ! Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.r4is.com
    If you are looking to buy an affordable r4i card to run GBA/DS/DSI/3DS games on your Nintendo 2DS, you should read this guide first. In case you didnt know, there is no current way to play 3ds roms on a Nintendo 2DS console.The supercard dstwo, r4i gold 3ds rts, r4i-sdhc 3ds and other 3ds flashcarts are only able to run GBA,DS,DSi or DSi roms on your 2ds.

Click Here to buy R4i gold 3ds rts at the lowest price from the most reliable official reseller

What's the best flashcart for 2ds?
    Gateway 3ds only allows you to run ds, dsi and 3ds games on system version 4.1-9.2 N2DS console, yet only 2D effect when you play 3ds games.
    Sky3ds plus is currently one of the best 3ds game capable flashcarts out there, it allows you to run 3ds games on N2DS (including the newest 11.0.0-33 J/E/U version) console, still only 2D effect.
    Supercard dstwo allows you to run GBA games, DSi and DS games, but no longer in production, you can get the advanced supercard dstwo plus card instead.
    R4i gold 3ds, a must have for playing almost all ds and dsi games, it supports the newest 2ds firmware and has good game compatibility, free in-game cheat and real time saves.
    R4i-sdhc 3ds rts, almost the same features and compatibility with r4i gold 3ds.
    wood-r4i-gold-3ds-flashcart-for-3ds-xl-3ds-dsi-and-ds-lite.jpg