hit tracker

Maxlander and Amiibos?

Discussion in 'Official 'MaxLander' Support Forum' started by Ericzander, Aug 29, 2015.

1. 3
    Ericzander

Ericzander Loyal Member

Hey guys, I got my Maxlander review unit the other day and I am in the process of reviewing it. I was wondering if there is a possibility that there will be a software update that will allow the Maxlander to work with Amiibos or Disney Infinity characters in the future. And in the event that it is possible, would we have to buy any additional hardware? A response by a member of the Maxlander team would be great!

2. 25,460
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Thanks for joining us here at MaxConsole, always love other site mods/admins.

Would sure love to see a 'short summary' of your review when you finished posted here in the MaxLander forums, with of course a link to your full review over at GBATemp.

Again welcome, and don't be stranger, browse around, make posts!

Take Care

-=(Gary)=-

Maxiam likes this.
  3. 3
    Ericzander

Ericzander Loyal Member

Of course, no problem. Glad to be here! I got the unit a few days ago so I'm getting everything ready to review. Once it's all done, I'll be sure to summarize and link it here.

The question I presented in the OP still stands though. I thought I saw somewhere that there is a possibility of a software update allowing the Amiibo and Infinity characters to work with MaxLander but a a direct response would be awesome.

Maxiam likes this.
  4. 132
    Maxiam

Maxiam Maxconsole Forum Sponsor Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.maxlander.com
    We are looking forward to seeing your review :)

Maxlander is supported to skylander so far, there is no update for amiibo and infinity compatible in near furture.

5. 3
    Ericzander

Ericzander Loyal Member

Thank you for your response! The review is up right now. I did a written review and a video review. Both can be viewed here.

Maxiam likes this.
  6. 132
    Maxiam

Maxiam Maxconsole Forum Sponsor Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://www.maxlander.com
    It's great review, well done :)

7. 1
    C.992

C.992 Loyal Member

Hello, i'm buy my Maxlander and now wait for this... Very excited :3
    So... When they announced the device in May, they said that it would be compatible with other figures with NFC like Amiibo, Skylanders, Disney Infinity and some others (Lego Dimensions it's a good Posibility Just now), Why they did not continue with that purpose in the project? For the type of encryption?
    I remember even a video posted...
    The product would be even more incredible, making unify the market, would be the best in the world, amazing !! And sell millions of Tokens haha

FearNaBoinne likes this.