hit tracker

Maxlander not working with Imaginators

Discussion in 'Official 'MaxLander' Support Forum' started by Orekul, Oct 15, 2016.

1. 91
    crstofer

crstofer Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

It has to be what I thought because I can play with your figure without any issues. I've figured Maxlander tokens and because of that I can alter a few things. When u restore it, it does it so called protection. LOL. which alters the figure and makes it corrupt.
    I can tell u.. BACKUP that current token right now that u added the bin to and send it to me, I'll have a look !

kir1 likes this.
  2. 10
    firm112

firm112 Loyal Member

Then we pray that Jinglebelly Chompy Mage Will bring luck :) [​IMG]

kir1 likes this.
  3. 44
    kir1

kir1 Loyal Member

i think, without doing something with Maxlanders token or software, what crstofer did, Holy Chompy will not help us...)

4. 10
    firm112

firm112 Loyal Member

Its not any extra tag inside the figure of some sort that has the protection? Have you opened a figure and checked?

5. 10
    firm112

firm112 Loyal Member

Ok Miflare Classic with some zeros thanks

6. 91
    crstofer

Just letting everyone know I'm DONE with this Maxlander stuff. Hopefully, the team will update u guys if any work is being done. I doubt it. GUUD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS..

7. 9
    sankyu3

sankyu3 Loyal Member

i am sad to see that the topic maxlander @ SKL is dead ... No more progress on this ?

8. 44
    kir1

kir1 Loyal Member

MaxLanders team does not want to update its own product more ( because of problems with Activision)

so the only way - if someone with programming skills will make new software update for Maxlanders hardware )))

9. 110
    rory2005

rory2005 Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

it would be easier if maxlander team just leaked the source code for others to build on

10. 9
    sankyu3

sankyu3 Loyal Member

is skyl working with the ACR122U ?
    Just for dump and write ?

11. 91
    crstofer

Any thing is possible.. Try and see !

12. 91
    crstofer

The scene is DEAD.. ;( moving on to my LD Editor.
    Wish u all the best. Keep in contact.

13. 30
    MockyLock

MockyLock Loyal Member

I don't think it's that dead.
    I mean, there are still people waiting for more informations about the way to use Imaginator's with their Amiiqo.

14. 91
    crstofer

>I don't think that's gonna happen. Hardware the same but specifically different. I'll just say from me, I've figured out the process for my personal education in how these and old gen figures work. I wish u the best in your efforts. A few of u know how to contact me outside of here with help and questions. Hit me up. We'll figure it out. ;)

The thing to remember is no one is going to tell u how to do it, u have to do it ya self. Although, questions are allowed. No one is just going to tell u step by step. If any of u are thinking that.

15. 30
    MockyLock

MockyLock Loyal Member

Well, i don't myself know where to contact you outside.
    I'm not waiting for a step by step actually, but rather a start step, and a way to follow.

16. 91
    crstofer

My question is what are u trying to do? Clone, upgrade, modify, etc?

17. 30
    MockyLock

MockyLock Loyal Member

My main goal would be to be able to backup Imaginators toys, and restore to tokens.
    Upgrading or modifiy would be in a second time.

18. 91
    crstofer

Imaginators, u personally own can be backed up ! As for restoring to tokens, let it go. I think a few know and their not probably gonna tell ya and or give u any info. Its a higher echelon of peeps that work together and really dont share their work. My advice is to help ya self and ask questions, u might get some answers and helpful tips. I was able to figure it out that way ! Guud luck !

19. 30
    MockyLock

MockyLock Loyal Member

Well, of it's a matter of higher echelon, i won't aim too high and let it go.
    Thank you for your explanations.

20. 91
    crstofer

Thats why NO one shares their work because others aren't willing to help themselves and others. No one has time to just say here ya go.. DO THIS ! A lot of time has been put in to get where we are. Guud Luck to u..