hit tracker

Maxlander not working with Imaginators

Discussion in 'Official 'MaxLander' Support Forum' started by Orekul, Oct 15, 2016.

1. 30
    MockyLock

MockyLock Loyal Member

It's a shame to spend so much time, as you say, and finally not share anything.
    I won't argue, nor claim, nor whine either. It's not a matter of life.
    But with this way of thinking, humanity would still live in caves eating raw meat...

2. 111
    rory2005

rory2005 Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

sorry no one will share anything like that, we do it for personal education reasons, nothing will be shared as we don't like being sued by activisions solicitors, why do you think the maxlander hasn't been updated?

3. 91
    crstofer

crstofer Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

I'm not trying to offend any one but I'm not sharing anything but the knowledge I have to those that are willing to help themselves. I'll try to answer questions as best I can. I will only share any files to trusted few, they know who they are. Google is a great start. If u really interested in this, skylander editor is a great source of how the figures work. Read info on it.

4. 30
    MockyLock

MockyLock Loyal Member

Roger that.
    See ya elsewhere.

5. 6
    exosquad

exosquad Loyal Member

theres really only two kinds of sharing. open source (original editor was open source), and then "lets make money" (ie maxlander software/hardware). open source is great for sharing with everyone, putting it up on a bunch of sites so a lot of people can keep that information incase one site hosting it goes down (c&d). "lets make money" is rarely good for anyone (maxlander is GONE).
    if we are careful, redundant, and show our work to the world.. then all of us would benefit.

i dream about skylander stuff being like pokemon hacking. with sites dedicated to it, and editors and programs. advance guides of what bits make what bytes do what stuff.

sorry if my noobishnes and eagerness makes me seem like an arrogant hippy. i just want us all to be happy :D

kir1 likes this.
  6. 44
    kir1

kir1 Loyal Member

Yes, we all have to say a big thank to the man who was not afraid to share his open source SkEditor!
    it was the biggest deal in sk history!))
    all other backup-restoring-editing tools there thanks to him

7. 22
    JayCae

JayCae Loyal Member

Anyone with an old maxlander and now what to get rid of it? Please hit me up.. I'm keen to have a read through some hex data.

8. 1
    Wayneyshaw

Wayneyshaw Loyal Member

9. 2
    7heSandman

7heSandman Loyal Member

I'm still stuck on how to do the whole thing. Can I just buy an arc122u reader/writer and some mifare 1k changeable tags to get the job done or do I really have to hunt down a Maxlander?

Any PM with help would be so appreciated.

10. 30
    MockyLock

MockyLock Loyal Member

'llo here.
    Still showing interest in Imaginators Maxlander support.
    Who knows...