Coding, cloud computing, machine learning, and data analysis have become the roots of any technology these days.
Hence it is highly recommendable to have the knowledge of these domains. Students all over the world are enrolling in different courses to widen their knowledge of the subject. A lot of them do so in order to increase their chances of getting a job in the cloud computing sector. Microsoft Azure certifications can ease the task of getting certified in the particular field. Cloud computing job opportunities are drastically increasing these days. Individuals certified by Microsoft can really kick-start their career on a high note.
Why are these certifications popular?
Microsoft Azure certifications provide you with endless opportunities to learn and apply theoretical and technical knowledge in the real world. The main reason for its popularity is that this credential is being offered by a well-known Microsoft company. While hiring, IT companies choose to offer jobs to those candidates who not only have the theoretical knowledge but also have the ability to perform tasks that require a proper skill set.
Why is certification important for IT professionals?
The Information Technology sector stands on a communication and software development. IT credentials enable students to stand a greater chance to be employed by a company. Microsoft Azure certification covers a large portion of Artificial Intelligence. Artificial Intelligence is now moving towards being the basis of all advancements related to Information Technology. Hence, the job sector is booming with the opportunities as well.
Reasons to get certified
Microsoft Azure has received an official accreditation from the UK Government as well as the American Government. Taking Microsoft Azure Certification enables students to access the Windows systems. It also gives access to operational insights and automation. With Microsoft certification, you have something to present to the interviewers. With a commendable growth rate of 154%, Azure Cloud Services are expanding faster than ever. As per the reports released in the year 2015, there are more than 13% of companies that are running over 1000 virtual machines in the public cloud. Also, around 88% of companies are using the public cloud on a regular basis.
The standard Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) or Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) are basic courses that will provide you with the fundamentals.
Following are the well-known Azure-related certification exams:
- Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions (70-473)The exam is basically for the individuals who work with Microsoft Data Platform Solutions and its implementations. The candidates will gain a comprehensive knowledge of both cloud-based platform solutions and on-premises.
- Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions (70-475)Individuals interested in data management such as data scientists, data developers, and data architects should opt for this exam.
- Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services (70-487)This test is for qualified web developers. It requires an experience of 3-5 years.
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (70-532)Applicants exposed to the field of implementing, automating, designing, and programming Microsoft Azure Solutions are the perfect candidates for this exam. Individuals should be well familiar with development techniques and tools.
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533)The exam is best for the individuals who have the experience in implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (70-535)Candidates interested in showcasing their design skills in Microsoft Azure should pass this test.
- Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack (70-537)Candidates who want to provide Cloud Services can choose this exam to help them on their career ladder.
- Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning (70-774)Data analysts and scientists can apply for this exam. Candidates should have a proper understanding of Azure data services.
- Perform Data Engineering on Microsoft HD Insight (70-775)To pass this exam, the candidates should have a decent knowledge of big data analytics solutions.
- Engineering Data with Microsoft Cloud Services (70-776)Candidates must have some experience with data engineering issues with Azure Data Lake and other platforms.
How to prepare for the exams?
To get certified you need to pass the exams with Microsoft (one or two depending on the specialization). The exam results will enable Microsoft to judge your aptitude and inclination towards the subject. At the same time, Microsoft also provides you with the adequate study material to prepare for the tests.
You can access worksheets and assignments so you can stay up to date with the syllabus. Schedule your study time properly. Exam dumps also come in handy during this time as they assist you in familiarizing with the exam pattern. They give you a good insight into how the questions will be framed and cover all the topics. You can find them on the sites such as ExamCollection and PrepAway. And don’t forget to take breaks from study, so that you can be fresh and opened for new information.
Why should you get certified?
There are huge advantages to being certified by a company like Microsoft. These Certifications are a great deal of help when you are a fresher worker. During the preparation, you will acquire plenty of knowledge about the real Information Technology scenario. This, in turn, will give the direction to your future career.
Microsoft Azure certification will keep you updated with the latest technology as Microsoft keeps changing its study material and syllabus. In conclusion, we would encourage you to take up the preparation courses and get ready for the certification. It is a very prestigious reward and will be cherished for life. Microsoft is huge on a global network and will always have its respects. You can have the honor of joining the Microsoft family!