hit tracker

MS now banning homebrew enabled Xbox 360's

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by Zeus, Dec 26, 2009.

By Zeus on Dec 26, 2009 at 6:47 PM
  1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
    The banning hammer at Microsoft is working overtime right through the Christmas period! Reports have come forth that they are banning homebrew enabled Xbox 360's over the festive period, which is hardly a surprise considering MS.

<blockquote>It looks like Microsoft started banning homebrew Xbox 360 (running freeBOOT or XBReboot) from Xbox LIVE. This was of course highly expected to happen any time soon.

There are many ways for Microsoft to detect these modifications, no stealth or anything was implemented (nor is there any will from the dev community to do this considering it would even be possible).
    Homebrew and Xbox LIVE don't go together, nor should they proba</blockquote>

News Source: <A href="http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EkyEZAuVVuEOexrrBb.php" target="_blank">X-Scene</a>

Comments

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by Zeus, Dec 26, 2009.

1. 33
      DT2

DT2 Loyal Member

Me, but then again I can't afford to have my new Christmas present get banned shortly after I get it!

2. 256
      borbeatss

borbeatss Loyal Member

"wright"?? Your not even worth it dude, go back to school.

I was asking if he knew were he was considering he was in a forum with mostly pirates that speak freely about doing so. Try even mentioning it over at X-S, see what happens. Furthermore, my punctuation is perfect. As is my grammar. Don't try to correct me, you will end up looking like a fool. Only thing I messed up was adding an "s" at the end of "goodie". Whoop Dee Doo.

I think you need to go back to school as well. I implore you, point out ANY flaws other than the one I pointed out. Really dude, trying to point out flaws that aren't there? God your a n00b. Anyone who has the slightest grasp on the English language would agree with me, then tell you to STFU and go home.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
    3. 742
      Punyetta

Punyetta Loyal Member

I suggest you read and re-read what you write before you click submit. BTW never claim to have perfect grammar or punctuation. We are human and we always make mistakes.

4. 256
      borbeatss

borbeatss Loyal Member

Haha, damn. Nice one. I did re-read, missed that. Ahh well, I suppose that was a bit pompous. Touche. The guy still has many more holes in his grammar than I. That's all I was saying.

:)

5. 1,817
      sirxlaughs

sirxlaughs Loyal Member

No, I don't. You've also lost your argument, that's why you're trying to change the subject. You missed the comma in between "paragraphs" and "dude." You also had running periods. That's why I mentioned them. If you want an English lesson, then it's you who don't know where you are. I already guessed why you asked him where he was, that's why I pointed you toward the Rules of Conduct for the website. While pirates may visit it and be proud of what they do, they can still not speak of sources and such. Xbox-scene is a much bigger forum that's much better run. I'm not sure why you would even compare MaxConsole to something like Xbox-Scene. At Xbox-Scene, you'll get detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to modify your console for piracy or otherwise. You can even download tools to help you do so.

6. 605
      Tempos

Tempos Loyal Member

You also seem to lack the ability to distinguish between your and you're, but this has nothing to do with the topic.

7. 814
      dwrecording

dwrecording Loyal Member

I must say i do not give a crap, I do not know people here and most of my post are at 3am and i am not going to read and reread my post over and over. I made my point and it was a good one. He is just pissed that i made a good point and made him look like a fool. Any way i will keep posting and miss spelling,I am from the USA and if you do not like it that i am speaking my mind then F off. All i said was MS is in the right to ban people. :cool:

8. 8,169
      msanchez

msanchez Loyal Member

Damn the grammar police is out in full force... common...err come on guys let's... err let us all get along.

Well in all honesty it is annoying how some people bastardize languages; however, with all the fanboy hate going on around in this site I don't think we need yet another reason to be at each others' throats.

9. 6,014
      grapeape

grapeape Loyal Member

Consultant
      :rolleyes: Just another day on the internet...since I can remember the course of action when you can't come up with a cohesive rebuttal is to start picking out grammar and spelling mistakes. Sad but true.

10. 8,169
      msanchez

msanchez Loyal Member

Yup, but as I said, sometimes these l33t bastards are hard to understand. I've been friendly with a few of my younger sisters' friends, and I'll be honest I've had to ask for translations when they txt me sometimes.