hit tracker

multiMAN -- Crunching Support & Releases

Discussion in 'Unofficial multiMAN Support Forum' started by deank, Jul 2, 2011.

1. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

Go to tortuga-cove.com to find out about Rogero CFW, that is Rogero's home and he is very active there.

2. 12
    jakou

jakou Loyal Member

Thanks. I did actually check Tortuga-cove earlier but looks like Rogero hasn't been posting there for a while now, and there's no word over there as to whether he will release a 4.50 cfw, that's why I asked Dean whether he knows something about that.

3. 384
    mschumacher69

mschumacher69 Loyal Member

Update to Rebug 4.46.1 and to mM 4.46.02...

4. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

Well, that's prolly good news it means he's working and not online. So that could mean working on CFW :) I know Rebugs is on the way so Rogero's prolly is as well they release almost in tandem.

5. 18
    winch03200

winch03200 Loyal Member

hi Deank, thanks a lot for your work for your homebrew, very appreciate.
    Can you work on a eventually adaptation of the cobra ODE browser for your Multiman ?

6. 1
    XPredator

XPredator Loyal Member

Hi deank, great manager yours!!! Always used it. One question, are you aware of the malfunction of 04.50.02 version of mm with the recent release of MLT cfw, 4.50? Could it be solved, cause it is pushing me back to 4.40 instead his last awesome cfw, cause I just use MM (hate others managers...). Thx in advance for the reply!!!!!

7. 11
    XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX Loyal Member

Now We Just Need 4.50 PS3ITA Support! i tested ps3ita 4.50 self files for b02 works perfectly just one thing missing multiman :(

@deank i already sent you copies of LV2 Dump from 4.50 PS3ITA DEX via PM

8. 10
    geeklogik

geeklogik Loyal Member

Hi dean, is it possible to include the fan control utility. Thanks a bunch!

9. 13
    Elrat

Elrat Loyal Member

Hi deank
    Question for you or another ....

I have a ps3 slim witn CFW 4.50 and i will want to remaried BR.
    So i did all step >
    - cfw downgrader 3.55
    - QAFLAG
    - OFW 3.55
    - FSM > Good file > Remaried BR >> OK
    - When i put BR in FSM i have message, prohibited ........
    - Install CFW 4.50 Rogero and last multiman
    - Put BR > Same message
    - Go to "broken br" in multiman and i have message "non error " ????
    - Go to "flash3 - data-revoke > delete crl and drl
    - do "repair br" Under multiman > same message no problem ?
    - return to xmb and try br >> message "prohibited " >> very strange.

An idea ??

I FOUND - I POSTED A SOLUTION HERE "FIX - ......."
    Thx for all

10. 23
    ulysse57

ulysse57 Loyal Member

Hi, my ps3 is under rogero 4.30 and mM 4.50.01 (I also tried 4.50.02).

I tried to run a game and mM fixed it for the 80010009 error but the game was corrupted.

So I removed it from the usb disk and putted a new version.

But now when I try to run it, mM no longer proposes me to fix the 80010009 error. And of course it doesn't work as I don't have the required firmware.

Is there a file to modify to be able to fix again this error for this game ?

Do you know a way to solve this (without update to CFW 4.50) ?

EDIT: I updated the game with 1.01 and 1.02.

After mM asked me to fix the 80010009 error for my CFW 4.31 ...

I was happy but when I run the game, it asks me to update to firmware 4.40.

Is the fix still working in mM 04.50.02 ?

11. 6
    axtux

axtux Loyal Member

Do you plan to support Cobra ODE 1.6 ? The best new feature is the no reboot no eject functionality.

12. 1
    backbonez

backbonez Loyal Member

Hey, I'm trying to mask multiman as a PSN demo for myself by changing its PARAM.SFO, but multiman keeps restoring the original. Is there any way to get this done?
    I'm aware of MM stealth, but I'm worried /dev_hdd0/tmp/game_repo/ could be blacklisted. Thanks!

13. 5
    talete21

talete21 Loyal Member

hi deank, i have a big problem with mi hard disk: when i play with some game, like assassin's creed 4, my external hd goes to standby and the game freeze and i have to restart the ps3.. i can play not more than 10 minutes every time.. can you add something in a new version of MM to stop this thing?? please help me.. i know that habib added a function named wakeup usb in the version 1.01 of cfw 4.50 but this cfw wasn't very stable so i don't want to install it.. thanks for all your big work!

14. 11
    XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX Loyal Member

4.50 PS3ITA Yet? new games coming out such as Ghosts, i know it already leaked but soon it will be online play would be nice to have mm running on 4.50 ps3ita dex by then....

15. 9
    djtom

djtom Loyal Member

Deank, any new labels in today release?

16. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  17. 388
    dsmalls

dsmalls Loyal Member

I'm too lazy to search so I'm asking... :) Has anyone put a recent up-to-date Covers update.pkg or the likes out? I'm OCD as hell and the missing covers drives me batshit crazy. I know I can just find them, resize, FTP, etc. but a update pkg would sure be nice.

18. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

Funny, I'm OCD in this department as well, but you should know OCD and laziness is a very bad combination. If your OCD is bad enough like mine, you won't be lazy.

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  19. 1,327
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

I can be anal with certain things and they have to be done a certain way but I work with a guy who is OCD and that man never stops! Forget about trying to change his mind once he has a method set as well.

I've never met an OCD person that was lazy.....tired but not lazy :p

20. 4
    mandoman

mandoman Loyal Member

Hi Deank,

I have tried every resource to resolve an issue I am having, at this point I think you are the only one that can help as I think I found a bug in mM.
    I am an engineer and not a total noob, and wouldn't ask you if I didn't think there was a real mM bug here.

Problem description: Games on 2nd USB drive (usb_0071) will not play or copy

Setup: Slim Ps3, Rogero 4.50.01, mM 4.50.04

Detailed description: I have a dual bay USB external enclosure with two matched 2tb HDDs. Both drives are formatted properly (fat32 MBR 32k cluster). Drives display fine in mmOS File Manager as dev_usb000 and dev_usb071. Game files on the two drives are in root partition under /Games. I had to create an options.ini file to recognize the dev_usb071 in XMMB Game Manager (edited from default). I added hdd_home3=/dev_usb071/GAMES to options.ini, and also have default usb search path as usb_dir=GAMES.

Games on both dev_usb000 and dev_usb071 are visible in XMMB Game Manager after options.ini update. Games play and copy fine from dev_usb000. However, games on dev_usb071 will not play. They appear to load fine, but when launching from XBM, games black screen. When trying to copy files from dev_usb071 from XBBM to internal drv_hdd0 drive, I get Aborted! (666) after trying to copy the first file.

I have tried everything (re-format drive, check permissions in unix, etc). When I swap the two HDDs in the drive bay (dev_usb000 <-> dev_usb071), games that I tried to play that were originally on dev_usb071 that would not play will play fine when they are on dev_usb000. I also tried a different dual bay enclosure with the same results. So I do not believe the problem is with the enclosures, drives, permissions or formatting. It seems to be a bug in multiman playing/copying games on dev_usb071.

Please help. I have been racking my brain on this for weeks with no resolution.

Thanks so much!
    Mandoman