hit tracker

multiMAN -- Crunching Support & Releases

Discussion in 'Unofficial multiMAN Support Forum' started by deank, Jul 2, 2011.

1. 31
    judgedrokk

judgedrokk Loyal Member

Cobra users are so spoilt............ lol

I know we can all use it, but hey.............

2. 5
    giando25

giando25 Loyal Member

Is It functional with TB?

Thx!!!

3. 891
    Digital-Spooker

Digital-Spooker Loyal Member

Student.
    Yes, it will function as MultiMan with any CFW, however, you wont be able to use the Cobra functions (such as PS1 or PSP backups)

4. 1
    korok15

korok15 Loyal Member

At least the emulators still show up in the games column, something I haven't seen since multiman 2.09...

5. 65
    jawgee

jawgee Loyal Member

Is it just coincidence that Cobra's delivery is very similar to DeanK's? Dean used to release an update file with an option for a "FULL" file.

6. 42
    windrider

windrider Loyal Member

self employed
    Well they are the exact same links as mmCM 4.02

So is it Deank or is it Cobra Team that made the updates.

7. 8
    moamoa

moamoa Loyal Member

Big Thx 4 every update, but i always have a question its about the speed when copying files:

When you copy files from originaldisk it can take days to copy one game(F*ck Sonic Racing). It depends on the amount of datafiles on the disk. Sonic Racing has over 20.000 files. It doesn't matter how big is the game, some games with 12Gb, with 50 files can take 30 min. Smaller games with 5GB but over 3000 files can take 5 hours. I would appreciate it if the speed when copying files can get better.
    This should not be a critic, just suggestion for improvement.

Sorry english isn't my native language, I hope it's understandable

P.S.

- how I can change the title musik? I dont want to turn it off, i want to change it.
    - whats the name of the song? Is it posible to get the mp3 from the PS3, see first question, move the mp3 from usb to ps3. I guess the mp3 is in some folder.

8. 847
    pete_uk

pete_uk Crunchy Emu Compiler Loyal Member

Thanks Dean :)

9. 360
    naughtydog

naughtydog Loyal Member

Wonderful... Thanks

10. 25,427
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    'mmCM' v04.02.01 - Minor Update Released - for (aka) 'multiMAN Cobra Manager'

The developers behind the new & improved 'multiMAN' series called 'mmCM' have released a new minor update called v04.02.01 which basically gives a 90% speed increase over 'network' transfers. :)

When viewing the test results above you will see that this 'Minor Update for those who seek the fastest FTP performance on the PS3' infact will get it, as it beats all other 'homebrew' FTP apps like Blackbox, etc. hands down, no contest here. :)

Off-Site Download Link: --> mmCM ver 04.02.01 UPD (20120307).rar (6.56mb) via SendSpace

11. 388
    dsmalls

dsmalls Loyal Member

stupid question time.. Does the PS3NETSRV game loading from network work with CFW/TB or just Cobra dongle/FW? Amazing stuff Deank!

12. 388
    dsmalls

dsmalls Loyal Member

Damn.. thats pretty awesome. Since I'm using TB, it would be a hassle to change back and forth. Might should consider a 2nd console with Cobra given all these kick ass features. Thanks for the quick reply and info.

13. 25,427
    GaryOPA

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    'mmCM' v04.02.02 - Minor Update Released - for (aka) 'multiMAN Cobra Manager'

As usual the Cobra-USB development team has been busy and have released anothe 'minor update' for their 'mmCM' and v04.02.02 brings nice SORT options and improved font and graphics rendering, plus other little fixes and touch-ups. :)

Off-Site Download Link: --> mmCM ver 04.02.02 UPD (20120313).rar (7.50mb) via SendSpace

14. 25,427
    GaryOPA

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    'mmCM' v04.02.03 - Adds POC 3D Video Playback to 'multiMAN'

Well this is just plain 3D amazing, now we can watch all of our 3D movies with either a 3DTV or just using those plain old-fashion red/cyan glasses all from the ease of the 'multiMAN' interface with this latest minor (< you call this minor? > ) update from the Cobra-USB development team! :)

[​IMG]

See the above link for a 3D sample pack that has been created using the standard XVID encoder, so those wishing to explore amazing 3D world can use them as testing platform for their encoding. -- Enjoy! :)

Off-Site Download Link: mmCM ver 04.02.03 UPD (20120313).rar (7.67mb) via PS3SceneFiles

15. 189
    Ploggy

Ploggy Loyal Member

Groovy. I'll have to dig out my old red/blue specs. :) Great new feature, thanks Deank

16. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    Well done to the Bulgarian multiMAN once again! :p

Now I wonder where the hell he is so I can thank him personally! :)

17. 156
    butnut

butnut Loyal Member

IIE!
  18. 25,427
    GaryOPA

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Sadly 'sendspace' has been getting in the habit of deleting the 'multiMAN' links after a while, reason for replacing them with a solid 'scene' related site that does NOT delete stuff!

19. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    Try Mediafire - I tend to use that a lot and the files that registered users upload stay for years, oh, and it's free to use.

Also, I've decided to reupload the multiMAN update over at Mediafire - click on the link to download it: http://www.mediafire.com/?726ai5z651uk8uh

Oh, and I forgot one thing: thanks to butnut for providing the SendSpace link - I've downloaded it from the SendSpace file-hosting site, and then I've personally re-uploaded it.

20. 391
    CloneD

CloneD Loyal Member

Thanks for the news, this is awesome. Special thanks to the individuals that supply a link to the file so I don't have to register to yet another site just to download something. There is probably some big stink or debate about this elsewhere and I don't want to be a part of that. I definitely see both sides and respect the need for a concrete place for storage, but at the same time it really irks me when I have to register or sign in just to download something off-site.

Thanks again with respect,
    CloneD