hit tracker

multiMAN -- Crunching Support & Releases

Discussion in 'Unofficial multiMAN Support Forum' started by deank, Jul 2, 2011.

1. 395
    CookieMonster

CookieMonster Loyal Member

I have read that too... very disrepectuful to Deank who was developed a great app! People are so ungrateful... and then they don´t understand why the scene does not have a "free" route...

2. 182
    Kvass

Kvass Loyal Member

Too bad both dongles exclude each other, cuz cobra dongle is friggin awesome but I also want to play 3.60+ games :(

3. 891
    Digital-Spooker

Digital-Spooker Loyal Member

Student.
    I said it when the dean hate began, and I'll restate it now... the scene loves you when you do everything THEY want, the moment you do something you want with your work, you're garbage and they'll trash the shit out of you, Dean doesn't give a damn what they think, he doesn't do it for the ego boost, because he knows, they bitch and hate on him, yet still use his software, and that's enough for him (that should be enough for any coder in this damn scene and not some BS dick stroke ego boost "praise [dev]"

4. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Hey, looking good and the cobra is great as well. I have no idea why anyone would hate on Dean or anyone else that actually spends THEIR time making such great creations as MM. Who needs daytime tv when the real soap operas are alive and well ;)

5. 156
    the-green

the-green Loyal Member

Hello guys, found on http://tortuga-cove.com
    here is the changlog of this new mmCm v04.03.00 with mmOS functions

04.03.00 -
    * Added support to launch DVD-Video titles (disc/folder format) from mmOS and other display modes (Showtime Media Player required)

* Added support to load DVD-Video movies in ISO format from DVDISO folder (Showtime Media Player Required) (for non-Cobra Firmwares)

* Added option to override SBS/TB modes in stereo player for .avi3d video titles (with L3/R3)

* Changed: File Manager is replaced by a new powerful and memory efficient engine (mmOS) to resemble desktop environment

View attachment 2702

* mmOS features:

- Uses just 1-2MB of RAM (about 10-15 times less than the old File Manager mode), intuitive and faster

- Desktop + Taskbar + 7 Windows + Desktop Shortcuts + Clock + Tray + Clipboard

- Clipboard and each window support up to 4096 entries

- Window properties: minimize, restore, close, move, sort contents by name/size/date (asc/desc), fast scroll in rows and pages

- Window history: 16 path levels deep (forward and backward), window state and current scroll/cursor position

- Window contents: content icons/names/size/date, status bar, header, scrollbar

- Window actions (single click/tap): single/multiple entry selection

- Window actions (double click/tap):

--- start music playback, image viewer, hex/text viewer, launch executable files (.self/EBOOT.BIN)

--- play video titles (standard 2D and AVI3D), play DVD folders/ISO, direct-boot or load "folder/jb" games

--- load Blu-ray/DVD-Video/PS3/PSP/PS2 ISO files and BIN+CUE PSX images

--- load AVCHD video folders, mount folders to install PKG files, install themes

--- launch PSX games from CD-R discs (when DDA mode is enabled: PSX.EXE/SYSTEM.CNF/ps1_*emu.self)

- Taskbar actions: minimize/restore a window, minimize all, change active window

- Context/command menu functions:

--- Copy (copy selected entries to clipboard)

--- Cut (copy selected entries to clipboard; entries will be deleted after "Paste")

--- Paste (paste clipboard contents)

--- Paste as ISO (create an ISO file from a single folder selected with "Copy")

--- Delete

--- Rename

--- Properties

--- Create New Folder

--- Create Shortcut

--- Shadow for PKG game (when a PS3_GAME folder is selected from a game under /dev_hdd0/GAMES)

--- Activate BD-Mirror (when a PS3_GAME folder is selected from a game under /dev_usb***/GAMES)

--- Eject Disc

--- Open in HEX Viewer

--- Refresh Net Host

- Added option in "Settings" - "Swap Sticks In mmOS - Change actions of Left and Right Sticks in mmOS."

Navigation:

===========

- Right Stick - Move mouse pointer (can be changed to Left Stick in Settings "Swap Sticks in mmOS")

- Left Stick - Move active window (can be changed to Right Stick in Settings "Swap Sticks in mmOS")

- LEFT/RIGHT - One directory level back (history) / forward

- UP/DOWN - Scroll up/down window contents

- L2/R2 - (PgUp/PgDn) Scroll window contents in pages

- CROSS - (single tap) Select/Deselect entry

- CROSS - (double tap) Execute/View/Play/Open folder

- CIRCLE - (right click) Open command/context menu

- SQUARE - (ALT-TAB) Switch active window

- SELECT+(CROSS double tap) - Open folder in new window

- SELECT+(CIRCLE) - (ALT-F4) Close active window

- SELECT+(SQUARE) - (F5) Refresh active window

- SELECT+(UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT) - Move mouse pointer (useful with BD-Remote Controller)

Source:
    http://tortuga-cove.com/hacking/ps3/8714-mmos-new-multiman-updates

6. 25,642
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Yep, almost ready, final testing and package assembly in progress, i say less then 48 hours, you will see all D/L's available for everyone to enjoy!

7. 156
    the-green

the-green Loyal Member

thanks for the info, this update looks very intresting !! all my respect to the Cobra team devlopper's !! with TrueBlue devloppers, those two teams are the only hope staying to the PS3 scene !!
    Good job guys, keep the good work

8. 5
    AcidJeff

AcidJeff Loyal Member

And Team Rebug doesn't count?

9. 156
    the-green

the-green Loyal Member

Yes sorry, team rebug is working great too, their tools & CFW are wonderfull, also Rogero, Deank, kmeaw, nearhwert & many others !!

10. 395
    CookieMonster

All of this is very funny, shinny and bright (kudos to all the devs behind this development), but with the shinning packages and shinning backup lauchers, what we miss most is the yammy cookies to eat...

I can have a great box of cookies, very colourful and appealing, but if doesn´t have fresh cookies on it... that´s no more than a empty shinny box...

mham, mham... i need fresh cookies...

11. 339
    Senaxx

Senaxx PS3SceneFiles Admin Loyal Member

Slacker
    Home Page:
    https://www.playstationscenefiles.com
    I see what you did there... *kuch* eboot...

12. 395
    CookieMonster

no, no... fresh cookies ;-)

13. 90
    chr15m

chr15m Loyal Member

i`m being very patient for freshly baked cookies too :distant:

14. 25,642
    GaryOPA

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    EXCLUSIVE: Team Cobra releases 'mmCM' v04.03.00 of multiMAN featuring the new 'mmOS'

We were first to break the story a few weeks ago that the Team of developers working with Cobra-USB were designing a new re-vamped 'multiMAN' and it will come with a huge new feature called 'mmOS' replacing the old boring 'file manager' and again we are here today breaking the news of its big release, so enjoy the wonderful actual release screenshot below, and grab the new 'multiMAN' BASE or FULL PKG's (linked below) and start to experience the amazing new 'mmOS' in v04.03.00 of 'mmCM' on your Jailbreak Sony Playstation 3 console. :)

[​IMG]

'mmCM' v04.03.00 (aka) 'multiman Cobra Manager' CHANGELOG:

Remember these new versions of 'multiMAN' now called 'mmCM' released by Team Cobra will still work on all Jailbreak PS3 systems, not just those using the Cobra-USB dongle, you just will not be able to access the special Cobra features of launching PSP, PS1 games without the dongle, but everything works great including the new super-duper 'mmOS', so go ahead and enjoy this amazing v04.03.00 upgrade to to the old 'multiMAN'!

Official BASE Download Link: mmCM ver 04.03.00 BASE (20120531).rar (24.63MB) via SendSpace
    Official FULL Download Link: mmCM ver 04.03.00 FULL (20120531).rar (293.93MB) via SendSpace

NOTE #1: Difference from the BASE to FULL releases is only 1 motion background, 8 themes and 7069 game covers are added.
    NOTE #2: There is now more then 30 themes available, the ones included in this FULL are bigger in size to fit within the 300mb limit!

Off-Site BASE Download Mirror: mmCM ver 04.03.00 BASE (20120531).rar (24.63MB) via PS3SceneFiles
    Off-Site FULL Download Mirror: mmCM ver 04.03.00 FULL (20120531).rar (293.93MB) via PS3SceneFiles

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.COBRA-USB.com

15. 25,642
    GaryOPA

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
  16. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

Great App and work by the team.. Really impressed with the file manager.

Is there a way to make the windows full screen?

17. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

I am using mmOS mode and my date and time in task bar is half off screen rest of multiman is fine. Is there any option for X/Y image size changing or something similar for the mmOS, didnt see anything yet.

EDIT:
    solved
    If anybody else has this problem use TV Overscan in XMMB settings.

18. 156
    the-green

the-green Loyal Member

thank you cobra team, awesome work !!!

19. 25,642
    GaryOPA

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    I am amazed people have not noticed the power yet of the 'mmOS', it is very much like a real desktop, you can create shortcuts to your favorite folders, even internal or ext. HDD), Folder to your movies, or one to a favorite video-file, music, photo, etc.

Next version well even have most likely full usb keyboard/mouse support, there just was not enough time to complete testing of it, to make it available for promised 'end of month' release, which by the way was kept also.

People really need to get around to installing this and seeing what it can do. -- Anyhow back to the real world.

20. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

Yeah I didnt think I would like it as Im used to old file Manager, but i picked it up almost immediately as its just like windows OS. I think its pretty cool, definitely less boring than the old file manager.