hit tracker

N2 Elite - Major Update v2.1.1 Rolls Out With Amiibo Cheats System!

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by ub3r1337, Jun 19, 2018.

By ub3r1337 on Jun 19, 2018 at 10:55 PM
  1. 200
    ub3r1337

ub3r1337 NFC-Bank Owner Staff Member Clean-Up Crew MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    20/06 – Summer is coming, cheats as well!
    [​IMG]

The development team behind the very useful N2 Elite device (the little cool box, that allows you to backup, clone, copy, change your hundreds of Amiibo's has released a major big update for their users, and totally for FREE, check out their official PR release below:
    OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://www.N2ELITE.com

deloreancowboy and rgh2 like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by ub3r1337, Jun 19, 2018.

1. 77
      deloreancowboy

deloreancowboy Loyal Member

This update is awesome! Thank you so much for your hard work to the whole team.

2. 12
      Shroomygnome

Shroomygnome Loyal Member

Really awesome!

3. 3
      iceman

iceman Loyal Member

Hello

I updated to 2.1.1 and found that amiibo pictures cannot show after reading from N2elite or the bin files. It says "Loading..." for awhile then "No Connection". The software works fine with v2.010 in my old Sony Z1. Anyone has same experience? How can I show this problem?

Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    4. 20
      ILLPLEASA

ILLPLEASA Loyal Member

Same issue as Iceman. Currently on Windows N2EliteManage v2.1 and am experiencing the "Loading" followed by the "No Connection". v2.0.5 seems to load images without a problem.

Might be an issue related to this new release.

5. 3
      iceman

iceman Loyal Member

Thanks for your reply.
      Let us wait for the bug fix :)

6. 1
      interpol2050

interpol2050 Loyal Member

It seems that some of your function like Update Image, Cheat System and Randomize Serial need Internet connection to N2 Elite server to work properly. Now that N2 Elite server is DOWN since 21 Jul, these functions doesn't work anymore. We need that server to come back online.

7. 25,317
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      The server issues should be fixed now.

Can someone please check for me. :)

8. 39
      GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
      Well... The new tag manager now crashes back to the main menu everytime it tries to display amiibos (i. e. after scanning an amiibo or a locked tag or if I enter the manager screen). Luckily I do have a backup of 2.0.11, which was the last functioning version for me.

Stats:
      Huawei P20 Pro
      Android Oreo 8.1.0

Crap. Can't upload video of app crashing... Mp4 isn't allowed for uploading.

Not sure if this link works, but I'll give it a try...
      https://www.instagram.com/p/BlpDBeN...tm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=11qifuhqw8xtt

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    9. 39
      GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    10. 2
      Ruptor

Ruptor Loyal Member

My app also crashes whenever I go to manage banks
      LG G5
      Nougat 7.0

11. 20
      ILLPLEASA

ILLPLEASA Loyal Member

Hey @GaryOPA, I tested just now and am still experiencing the same problem. Only difference is that the "Loading" message appears instantaneous now and is immediately followed by "No connection" with none of the images loading up.

This is using the latest Windows "N2 Elite USB Manager 2.1.0 (fixed)" file that is hosted on the site.

To clarify, all functions still seem to work just fine and is only the images that are not loading up.

Also I can confirm that v2.0.5 does not experience this issue and the images load up without a problem.

GaronneBC likes this.
    12. 39
      GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
      Can we please have a version with graphics implemented (as it was before 2.1) with the cheat manager and other tools? This feature sounds interesting, but seems to need a lot more testing... Alternatively: Manual downloading the image packages into a definable folder would be much more stable I bet.

13. 11
      sjacky

sjacky Loyal Member

I found that the new Version 2.11 and 2.10 of N2 ELITE ANDROID APP will crashing

When I SCAN the N2 Elite and push the manage banks button, into the manage banks menu all the banks showing loading,

After 1 second it will auto close and then restart.

when will have update i wait for a long time

14. 39
      GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
      Ok, so the current (2.1.2) "should" be working, as I was told. The current issue is - for some reasons - the devs are still fighting with the back-end-servers, who do not want to behave. As soon as the servers are finally running as needed the app should be working.
      For the time being my latest clones will stay available to be downloaded until server issues get fixed.