hit tracker

N2 Elite No Connection Bank # Error

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by Linkzard, Aug 25, 2018.

1. 3
    Linkzard

Linkzard Loyal Member

Morning fellas,

My N2Elite just arrived and after downloading the driver I instantly tried it out. It started without asking me for a firmware update, so I presume I'm on the latest version. It also connects however when I write an amiibo bin file to the bank I get the error "No connection bank #1 etc" as mentioned in the title. Screenshot of the issue attached as well. Any idea what's causing it and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

• bank.png
      bank.png
      File size:
      24.2 KB
      Views:
  2. 39
    GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://garonne.wordpress.com
    See the other threads 2.1+ versions of the tools are still buggy. Manually install 2.0.5 (PC) or 2.0.11 (Android) or grab one of my clones linked in the other threads to keep working till the devs figure out why 2.1 doesn't behave.

Linkzard likes this.
  3. 3
    Linkzard

Linkzard Loyal Member

Cheers mate, I wasn't aware 2.1+ is bugged. I will check out your clones/the other thread.

4. 130
    Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

The version itself works fine but the backend used to not ship all images with the app is down right now, so sadly no names or pictures available. The team is working on it and it should be fixed in the next couple of days.

5. 3
    Linkzard

Linkzard Loyal Member

Yea, I noticed that the amiibos i had transfered over to the device on the latest version did show up on an earlier one. However visible names are important to me for convenience sake so I'm sticking with an older version for now.