hit tracker

N2 Elite servers down AGAIN?

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by lahma, Jan 4, 2020.

1. 3
    lahma

lahma Loyal Member

Can someone from the N2 Elite team please provide some information on when their servers will be back online? When you modify your Android N2 Elite app to be completely reliant upon your servers being online and working correctly, I don't think it is too unreasonable to expect you to actually maintain your servers and keep them online. Furthermore, in the case that you are having server problems, it would be professional of you to have some other means of providing status updates and an ETA of when the problems will be fixed. Maybe I'm out of line here but as a loyal customer who has given you hundreds of dollars of their hard earned money, this small amount of common courtesy and gratitude towards your customers doesn't seem to be too much to ask for.

This brings up another good point... If you are going to be having frequent server issues, could you at least provide a means for users to provide their own Amiibo images? Something as easy as having a PNG in the same folder as the bin file with the same filename (of course substituting '.png' for '.bin') would be very easy to implement and would at least allow users to have some other means of identifying the Amiibo inside the N2 Elite app whenever your servers are down. Just an idea (that has been suggested many other times on this forum)...

I look forward to hearing back from someone on when the servers might be back online... Thanks.

Screenshot_20200104-145154.jpg n2-elite.com_CloudFlareOfflinePage.png

2. 25,460
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    I contacted the team regarding this problem yesterday

And they informed me this morning it has been fixed.

3. 3
    lahma

lahma Loyal Member

Thanks for the info @GaryOPA . I appreciate you taking the time to check on the problem and reply to my message.

GaryOPA likes this.