hit tracker

N2 Elite V2.1.1 problem

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by iceman, Jul 21, 2018.

1. 3
    iceman

iceman Loyal Member

Hello

I updated to 2.1.1 and found that amiibo pictures cannot show after reading from n2elite nfc card or bin files. It says "Loading..." for awhile then "No Connection". The software works fine with v2.0.10 in my old Sony Z1. Anyone has same experience? How can I show this problem?

Thank you.

suesskissing likes this.
  2. 3
    HellSpell88

HellSpell88 Loyal Member

I also am having this problem. I have tried every single troubleshooting step i could think of...All the way down to wiping my hard drive and re-installing a fresh Windows. Still nothing. The only thing i can think of is that N2elite.com is getting a 502 bad gateway, (tried multiple devices and multiple browsers). I'm wondering if the server that V2.1.1 pulls its information from comes from the server that N2Elite.com is hosted on and that is why it is saying no connection. I sent an email to N2Elite USA but haven't heard anything back.

3. 25,244
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    The server issues should be fixed now.

Can someone please check . :)

4. 39
    GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Well... The new tag manager now crashes back to the main menu everytime it tries to display amiibos (i. e. after scanning an amiibo or a locked tag or if I enter the manager screen). Luckily I do have a backup of 2.0.11, which was the last functioning version for me.

Stats:
    Huawei P20 Pro
    Android Oreo 8.1.0

Crap. Can't upload video of app crashing... Mp4 isn't allowed for uploading.

Not sure if this link works, but I'll give it a try...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BlpDBeN...tm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=11qifuhqw8xtt

Backup link, if the first one doesn't work:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mv4DKGogX-NiYjkJIbFFLusibele1K7Y/view?usp=drivesdk

5. 39
    GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    If anyone wants to have my cloned (Appcloner) N2 Elite app to have a save 2.0.11 version running while waiting for a running 2.1+ Version, you are free to give it a try.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYsPvnhb5bBj2nl4W9rC-JHnBospIcyT/view?usp=drivesdk

This Version has not been changed apart from giving it a unique ID so it will run separate to the main N2 file. I also added a tag to the icon, so you can easily distinguish clone and original file.

Ruptor likes this.
  6. 2
    skaT777

skaT777 Loyal Member

on the PC app i have no connection too

7. 2
    Ruptor

Ruptor Loyal Member

Thank you so much for this

GaronneBC likes this.
  8. 3
    HellSpell88

HellSpell88 Loyal Member

Just checked and i still am getting a "No Connection" Which is not allowing me to radomize Serial or use the cheat function. I can now access n2elite.com but the program is not communicating with the Server.

9. 16
    RENI

RENI Loyal Member

Still getting “No Connection” error. There is something wrong with their images server. For example, http://api.n2elite.com/amiibo/statue/21080000036F1202 returns a 503 service unavailable error.
    I sent an e-mail to their technical support 6 days ago, still no reply.

10. 25,244
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Ok, thanks, I will reach out to the team again and see why its still not working correctly. :)

11. 39
    GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    RENI likes this.
  12. 39
    GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Does anyone have a link to the working 2.0.5 PC Version of the N2Elite Software?

Ok, solved. NFC-Bank does have backups of all versions.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  13. 11
    sjacky

sjacky Loyal Member

when will have update .......... the problem last for a month but nobody to fix it how come

14. 2
    skaT777

skaT777 Loyal Member

i have buy this for the cheat option ... but now it doesnt work -.- yay nice produkt

15. 39
    GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    You can still download cheated versions of most amiibo from nfc-bank.com and as them to your n2 tag the old way or use other tools to manipulate the stored data. The tag itself does work just fine if you use the older versions of the software.

you can even ask people here if someone is able to modify your amiibo data in a way helpful to you. A lot of people here started using the n2 tag when cheating wasn't an option and I bet there are some having tools to modify the data stored in the binary amiibo files.

16. 12
    Ph33zy

Ph33zy Loyal Member

This is crashing for me on Android Pie. Do you think it has anything to do with the way the app was signed?

17. 39
    GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Yeah. The "original" (non-beta) version of AppCloner doesn't work with Pie.
    Sorry. Though I signed up for beta it might take some time for me to reclone the App for Pie.

18. 11
    sjacky

sjacky Loyal Member

why need user to do that, how about official support??? do nothing ??? how come???

19. 39
    GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Can't tell you why the app is not fixed. I've got no clue. So I'm trying to do my best for myself and - since I don't see reason not to - I'm sharing the little I can do with the community.

This version "should" be compatible with Pie, so... Good luck:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V7zj6hxBY1wtYP8dOOvt7kvztmu7S125/view?usp=drivesdk

20. 12
    Ph33zy

Ph33zy Loyal Member

Thanks for trying...looks like it's still not working.