hit tracker

N2 elite Wolf Link Problem.

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by AXolder, Apr 7, 2019.

1. 7
    AXolder

AXolder Loyal Member

Hello. I want to apologize for my bad english.
    I have a similar problem with wolf link https://www.maxconsole.com/threads/problem-with-n2elite-wolf-link-amiibo.44405/
    I was looking for an answer on the forum - I did not find it.
    I have a reader and a tablet.
    All images amiibo work, but there is a problem with the wolf link. I load into the tablet 5 images I need. The wolf tried to set 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, but this did not solve the problem. After the first entry into the game, all the images work. If you go out and return in the gameJ, then all 4 work except the wolf. In place of the wolf, a beep is heard and nothing happens. Thought the problem that you can use the wolf 1 time per day, but the transfer of time does not help. Helps to go to the manager and change the serial code of the figure. This is very difficult to do every time. We tried different images, but still the result is the same. The manager does not ask for a firmware update, the reader and tablet have been acquired recently.Tell me please what to do? In the previous topic of 2017, there was no answer and said that it might be fixed soon.
    The rest of the images always work.
    I hope for your help.

2. 7
    AXolder

AXolder Loyal Member

Did anyone have such a problem? Very tired of this bug.

3. 7
    AXolder

AXolder Loyal Member

Has nobody used wolf since 2017? Or is it just my problem?

4. 7
    AXolder

AXolder Loyal Member

5. 25,281
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    have you asked on www.nfc-bank.com forums maybe others there have some answers.

6. 7
    AXolder

AXolder Loyal Member

I was looking for answers to my question in various forums. I found similar questions, but no one gave answers, and there was also a topic here on the forum. After 2 weeks of searching, I solved the problem myself. I tried different images of the wolf, but nothing helped. Took from the nfc bank. Today, having found another image (5th in a row), the problem disappeared while testing for 2 hours - everything is in order. If anyone has the same problem, try different images of amiibo. Some images have such a problem. I will check a couple of days.