hit tracker

N2 Elite Wont Scroll Through Bank

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by Phocus, Aug 4, 2019.

1. 4
    Phocus

Phocus Loyal Member

Just today I received my N2 elite, and it is great, but my only issue is that it is not able to scroll through the NFC bank a advertised and instead I have to use the app on my phone to select the amiibo I want. What is odd though is that it will increase by one, but that is it. For example if I use the app to select slot 1, I can use the button to go to slot 2, but it wont progress any further no matter how many times I press the button. If I use the app to select slot 2, i can press the button and it will progress to 3, but get stuck there, etc. Is anyone else having this issue or is there a way to fix? As I just got it today if it is malfunctioning I'd like to return it and ask for an exchange if that is the case. Thanks.

2. 1
    XeroAlpha

XeroAlpha Loyal Member

Hey, late reply to this, but I just got my N2 and ran into the same issue.

After some testing, it turns out the app for whatever reason can't push the bank count more than one. Not sure why, but don't use that as a way to test the button function.

I loaded up Mario Odyssey, had about 10 banks loaded, and used my app and started on bank 1. Mario read it as bank 1. When I tapped it on my Switch while holding the button down on the N2, it successfully read it as bank 2. Then I did it again, held down the button, and tapped on the Switch, and it read it as bank 3. It had no problem pushing the bank count forward. So, I guess only the consoles themselves can push it forward more than one bank forward. The app is only to be used when you want to load up a specific bank, but it won't push your bank count forward more than 1. I don't know why it will do one, but not anymore. But regardless, it can't.

Hope that helps!

Phocus likes this.
  3. 416
    ub3r1337

ub3r1337 NFC-Bank Owner Staff Member Clean-Up Crew MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.nfc-bank.com
  4. 4
    Phocus

Phocus Loyal Member

You're a genius!! I still hadn't figured that out and was using the app to load each and every amiibo. You're right it works!! Thank you so much.

5. 4
    Phocus

Phocus Loyal Member

6. 25,237
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    normally, it just support for newer amiibo's -- i didn't get any changelog. -- sometimes on google play store itself, the app is on there it will tell you under 'what's new', but i didn't check it yet.

7. 4
    Phocus

Phocus Loyal Member

Got it. Thanks!