hit tracker

N2elite stop working!

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by fengyimoou, Apr 14, 2018.

1. 1
    fengyimoou

fengyimoou Loyal Member

I just used n2elite for about 20 min and it just stop working.
    My phone nor NS could read it anymore.
    Does this mean it's broken?

2. 1
    3db4r7

3db4r7 Loyal Member

same here. after round about 20 minutes it just stopped working. it cant be detected by the tablet or the NS Pro Controller or joycon. Nothing works

3. 1
    Tobear

Tobear Loyal Member

Has there been any updates regarding this? I've sent a message to the technical support email, but haven't received anything back. I don't own a reader, just using the app on my phone. It's been working fine for year. I recently started randomizing the serial which may have corrupted a bin which may have also led to the tag being completely undetectable. Neither the app, my switch, or any other app can detect the n2 tag. I can detect other NFC tags just fine.

4. 1
    Sergio C

Sergio C Loyal Member

I can relate to this issue. Had several bins loaded and randomized. After around 10 scans in a row, the N2 suddenly stopped being registered by the NinSwitch. Tried to read it with my phone and that also appears to not work.
    Tried recreating some suggestions regarding using another amiibo to enable unlock feature and swap it out in the middle of it (although instructions were using the PC reader) but no avail. Can we get some attention to this issue? Is it a software/firmware error or did the device physically failed?

5. 128
    Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

Sounds to me like a physical failure. Would be interesting to check with PC reader and android. But I assume only support can help and that they may need to replace it. If it is pretty new, you should also be able to contact your reseller to get it replaced.