Discussion in 'Official 'NaMiiO' Support Forum' started by Vanessa, Jan 14, 2016.
Sorry, got some mistake here.
What’s included with NaMiio:
The NFC chip:
NFC character successfully assembled:
Connect the NaMiiO to PC. Put the assembled Token holder on NaMiiO. When the LED lights up, then the data backup can begin.
Download the NaMiiO software and Power Cheat Software from NaMiiO official website.
Writing Amiibo data onto NaMiiO NFC character.
1.If NaMiiO is not connected properly, the hint “NO HARDWARE FOUND” will appear after you open the NaMiiO software. So pls connect NaMiiO Portal via USB properly as instructed.
2.When NaMiiO is properly connected, the following will appear and it prompts you to “place NFC character on NaMiiO base”.
3. After the NFC character is properly placed, the NaMiiO software will show as below:
If you want to write Amiibo data onto the vacant NFC character, please click RESTORE.
4. At the interface appears as below, please find the Amiibo data and click OPEN:
5. Then it will prompt you “CONFIRM RESTORE” or not. Please choose YES hereby.
6. When the writing process finishes, the NaMiiO software will show as below:
7. Go back, and then we should see the Amiibo data has been written successfully.
8. When we are at the below interface, click BACKUP.
9.The following will appear. Choose certain location, click New Folder to create new folder to be used for backup Amiibo data.
10.The data should be backed up as “bin” format, and then click “Save”.
Similarly, if NaMiiO is not connected properly, the hint “NO HARDWARE FOUND” will appear after you open the Power Cheat software.
1. When all is connected properly, please put NFC character or Amiibo device on the NaMiiO, as below instruction:
2. Then Power Cheat Software will automatically read all the data information from the current device, including “No. of Games” and “Total Saves”:
3. After it’s confirmed, the Power Cheat Software will show as below.
4. Choose “Apply Cheat”, and then it will let you select a game.(Currently only Super Smash Bros.(WiiU/3DS) and Mario Party8(WiiU) are supported)
5. After selecting the game, it will let you select Cheat Value. Just drag the slider below to choose the data.
6. After selecting the Cheat Value, it will prompt you whether or not to Confirm Cheat Selection.
7. Click “Yes” and then the saving process begins.
8. After it is finished, it will appear as below:
9. If it fails, then it will show as below. Then you just need to start all over.
Nice review, thanks for sharing
Separate names with a comma.