hit tracker

Need help with error code 32004

Discussion in 'Wii Game Ripping, Custom Mods' started by broojita, Jun 22, 2011.

1. 2
    broojita

broojita Loyal Member

I purchased a Wii not so long ago from Ebay...kept getting an error code 32004 every time I tried to update my system. When I called Nintendo support they said it may have been modded. I have done everything I can think of to fix it. No Homebrew channel or any otherchann els on the system so i assume the guy who sold it to me removed everything. Pretty messed up since I bought it for my kid and now he can't play certain games...Anyone have any suggestions? Is there any way I can restore? I am new to the page and pretty clueless. Thanks

2. 6,626
    tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

What system software is it on and if you hold the reset button when turning it on does anything pop up?

Are you updating from disc or the internet?

There are alternatives btw to running newer games, although if you want vanilla then I suspect there may be software/hardware on there designed to block updates.

3. 2
    broojita

broojita Loyal Member

Trying to update from internet and it will not allow me....any suggestions.

4. 6,626
    tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

Did you try what I said?

Also, what system menu are you on?

5. 1
    Valcazar

Valcazar Loyal Member

yes i also am going through the same problem because i once used it to get Giga bowser to fight other players online. however the price was it freezes the stage selection screen on versus mode. and now doesn't allow me to update for my new skyward sword game. i just wanna uninstall the homebrew channel and it's Anti wii update block that it's doing. it's very annoying and frustrating. i have searched HIGH and LOW for a way to undo my stupid stupid mistake. please help me. by cousin bought this game for me for my B-day and i AM very stressed at how i let her down like this.

6. 1
    hnoor0044

hnoor0044 Loyal Member

Pretty messed up since I bought it for my kid and now he can't play certain games...Anyone have any suggestions? Is there any way I can restore? I am new to the page and pretty clueless.