hit tracker

New ban-resistant Xbox 360 firmware coming soon from C4eva

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by Zeus, Nov 13, 2009.

By Zeus on Nov 13, 2009 at 9:58 PM
  1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
    It looks as if Microsoft's efforts to ban all those 360's has made hackers pretty angry! According to reports, C4eva has a new firmware in the works with all features of it indistinguisable from the original so there will be NO MORE bans!

<blockquote>4Eva announced he's working on a new firmware on IRC:
    "[c4eva] new fw in dev/test - ixtreme LT (Lite Touch) - more efficient , minimal patching , all aspects of fw indistinguisable from orig, no more bans, No ETA!"

We do not have more details atm.
    As far as we know the 3 'test boxes' C4Eva has running (see here) are still fine (not banned).</blockquote>

News Source: <a href="http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51511" target="_blank">Team-Xecuter</a>

Comments

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by Zeus, Nov 13, 2009.

1. 187
      nemesiszero

nemesiszero Loyal Member

The day someone makes an unbanable xbox the day the xbox can play ps3 games

The day someone makes an unbannable xbox is the day the that Microsoft lets can play ps3 games on the xbox 360.

The only reason it has banned yet because the codes not public soon as it is Microsoft will know what to look for then BOOM ban wave.

2. 1,817
      sirxlaughs

sirxlaughs Loyal Member

C4Eva already updated saying all 3 Xbox's were banned at the same time. I'll find the pastebin link.

edit:
      http://pastebin.ca/1661850

It seems that MS have found a way to detect the firmware. At least, that's the latest guess.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    3. 449
      osnoozeo

osnoozeo Loyal Member

if that was the case everyone would be banned, but thats not case, but then again. if u play with fire your bound to get burned!

4. 644
      soulbwoy

soulbwoy Loyal Member

the hackers should get angry and focus on a real hack like the one on the original xbox instead of playing cat and mouse with m$ for overrated live service.

5. 213
      Xanxion

Xanxion BANNED FOREVER

the ****?, the description says they got banned, but the actual paste doesn't say anything related to that?

6. 511
      n0rthstar

n0rthstar Loyal Member

I think you would have to be nuts to buy a new 360 anytimes soon and trust new firmware on it. Easier to buy a new 360 and some older secondhand games that you already like playing multiplayer with the odd new release... doesnt need to cost an arm and a leg to get back into the game... if you so wished. Or like other people, keep your banned box and get a PS3 lol.

7. 316
      nwo504

nwo504 Loyal Member

no eta!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just purchased call of duty mw2 on ps3!

8. 54
      Excitedguy

Excitedguy Loyal Member

Wow what did you do, only read the top line lol. He said this at line 3:11...

"[03:11] <+c4eva> suspect they are going hard on warez releases and incorrect use of abgx!"

Where do you find in that conversation they he says the firmware is detectable, in fact in the conversation he says...

"[03:06] <+c4eva> fw itself not detectable!"

No where in the conversation does it say his 3 test consoles got banned, so please, stop spreading lies unless you got the evidence to back up your claim, makes you look like a fool.

P.S. Maxconsole, this is old news, can someone suggest a better overall gaming site that doesn't post old news like this, this news has been out for days for the public, don't believe me? Go look at xbox-scene.com and scroll down...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    9. 5,961
      DEDDOA

DEDDOA Loyal Member

I would not at all be suprised if the likes of abgx are indeed the reason for the ban wave. I wouldn't have put it past MS to have put a copy of one or more of their own games with a marker on torrents and the like for pirates to dl. ABGX would still see it as a legit copy no doubt but MS could see it was their marked game that will only work on hacked consoles. If that is the case, no firmware would protect you and no game would be safe untill multiple versions had been checked against retail versions to see if there are the same.

I can't see MS doing this as being a problem for them, their games are going to get ripped and put online anyway, so if they are indeed doing this, they are not hurting themselves, they would tho make it exceptionaly easy for them to detect pirates.

10. 55
      skidude2121

skidude2121 Loyal Member

It seems no one is safe, I just got banned today and I havn't played any backups since the ban wave began, and hardly any before that either.

11. 52
      Radament

Radament Loyal Member

Bullshit. How can people even believe thoose obviously fake logs? The LT consoles aren't banned yet, or at least c4eva didn't announce it.

Also, there are rumors about the latest dashboard update installing new flags, that might be the cause. If its that, it will be really hard to disguise a modified fw.

12. 894
      wrathchild

wrathchild Loyal Member

Yea they got me too and I was surprised. I haven't played any of my backups or even my legit ones online since my account expired over six months ago yet they banned me. It's funny though that I upgrade to 1.61 and a few days later I get banned.

13. 1,817
      sirxlaughs

sirxlaughs Loyal Member

There are people reporting that they have been banned even though they have never signed onto Live with a pirated disc. Some people are reporting not having signed onto Live at all in months, and then all of a sudden getting banned. It seems Microsoft has been flagging consoles for quite some time in preparation for this moment. I don't know anyone who's survived this ban wave yet. It seems that my console is also flagged for a banning, so I've avoided Live to retain functionality.

14. 1,817
      sirxlaughs

sirxlaughs Loyal Member

Believe what you will. It's not just about warez releases. People who rip their own games and don't use ABGX have also been banned.

15. 449
      osnoozeo

osnoozeo Loyal Member

i know quite a few ppl not banned and have multiple consoles that all are perfectly fine for now on live! key words for now. nothing is ever perfect and of course ppl r gonna get banned, ms has been doing ban waves every november for last 3yrs. so this is really nothing new

16. 26,553
      Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

It is only a time matter...

17. 1,817
      sirxlaughs

sirxlaughs Loyal Member

They can always check if they've been flagged.

18. 2,415
      crypysmoker

crypysmoker Loyal Member

Bothering people
      A hole in a box somewhere over the rainbow
      LOLOLOLOLOL
      Ahhhh,, Great laugh first thing in the morning. Unbannable LOLOL..
      Funny how that was how this all started. C4eva is not as smart as god

But you guys put him out to be im sorry. Its not going to be unbannable. If MS has new media type checks in place its not gonna matter if you have tell live your playing Hello kitty island adventure, they will find out.

Its idiotic and naive to think they wont just do this next time around.

HAsnt C4eva over and over throughout the years said its undetectable...
      Didnt he argue with people all last week that MS could not detect the firmware..... and now OOps...

PEople are going to have to realize the same as we did with the xbox 1..
      You are going to have to have 1 for back ups and 1 for live. Your just going to havw to get over it. The amount in free games you gets outways the price of a new box and live.
      But good luck to you all on the 15th iteration of the unbannable firmware lol

19. 2,415
      crypysmoker

crypysmoker Loyal Member

Bothering people
      A hole in a box somewhere over the rainbow
      lol.. Because acting like a child and caling me a noob and faggot (which means a bundle of stick if you use a dictionary) IS going to change my mind on the fact that anyone who belives they are safe now are turds.
      You took my generalized statment and took offense to it so you are one of the mindless idiota who follows whoever he thinks is smarter.
      C4eva is not a god. HE found a way for people to steal games on XBox Woopity do dah. This isnt a homebrew scene, its a piracy scene.

Pull your head out of your ass and come up with some new insults. Because constantly calling every noob and fag are just old.

NEwb,Noob.. Short for newbile, new to somethign or just starting out.
      Faggot- Old woman, A bundle of sticks used for fire or building....

Ohh, such hurtful insults.
      ANyway... Good luck lol