hit tracker

New Cheats Support Help

Discussion in 'Game Cheat Codes Discussion' started by Swear, Nov 12, 2015.

1. 20
    Swear

Swear Loyal Member

Since we have now this new feature, we'll need some kind of cheats database. Is there one already?
    And if not, how we are supposed to create cheats?

I hope this thread will help other people wondering how to deal with cheats

Thanks in advance for any reply

2. 1,642
    makikatze

makikatze Gateway Kitty [MOD] Loyal Member

A free cat
    Well, I could create a cheat database, that's not the problem at all. But I'm pretty sure some other sites that already are about console cheats either include them soon, already have them, or somebody else will be faster than me (as I am a perfectionist regarding website programming...)

Creation should be possible when using the NTR debugger, I could not think of other possibilities as you would've to look for memory addresses.

3. 20
    Swear

Swear Loyal Member

But NTR debugger is for N3DS only if I am not mistaken..?

4. 201
    Faolan

Faolan Loyal Member

I have ntr on my o3ds and it has the debugger on it. IM pretty sure it works but I've never messed with it because I have no idea what to do with what it dumps.

I think a thread with a guide/codes would be cool though.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
  5. 1,642
    makikatze

A free cat
    NTR and its debugger is available for every console which has the currently known kernel exploit(s), so everything with 9.2 or below.

Well, let's see what the weekend does with some code sites. If nothing happens at the weekend, I'll probably start something myself. I just hate investing time in something that wouldn't have been needed, so I will wait a bit.

6. 163
    Karoi

Karoi Loyal Member

A cheat database would be awesome!

7. 53
    ronopotomus

ronopotomus Loyal Member

Sharing cheats via a database here would be amazing. I'm behind the curve due to work and other commitments and my son is already
    asking so if a database was or is available please let me know. Donations would of course be made for saving me the time. I hope that doesn;t come off wrong. I am a youth counselor and my job has long hours not to mention a very odd schedule so between that and my Dad duties I just cannot find very much time to learn anything new :)

8. 20
    Swear

Swear Loyal Member

I definitely agree with you.

That would be very awesome.

9. 39
    cfoordddd

cfoordddd Loyal Member

a question about the cheat feature. does that mean the cheat on this v3.5 only works for .3ds/.3dz games within the gateway card? there's no way to use it on .cia? kind sucks since i use .cia q.q

10. 1,642
    makikatze

A free cat
    ronopotomus likes this.
  11. 20
    Swear

Swear Loyal Member

http://fort42.cu.cc/gateshark/

This should be what we want! :) I will try it soon

edit: I didn't see there's no code yet but those release by gateway... -.-'

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  12. 163
    Karoi

Karoi Loyal Member

It's a new database, cheats will be added. Also I think most 'cheaters' (pun intented) will deliver when the RAM search menu thingy is in Gateway-3DS launcher.dat. Which I hope will be soon released.

13. 67
    MasterPopo

MasterPopo Loyal Member

that's pretty cool, hopefully people start entering codes for games when the search stuff comes out. I remember when i used console commands in jedi acadamy so many years ago, I've had soooo much fun pitting an army of sith against an army of jedi with mon mothma running around in the middle without weapons. The battle was Epic. Cheats brought soo much fun to games

14. 908
    guymelef

guymelef Loyal Member

As troll-y/lazy as the 3DS community is, I worry about fake or untested cheats.

15. 20
    Swear

Swear Loyal Member

I just tested Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stones: Wildfire cheat found on Fort42 and it works! I will test some other EUR cheat as soon as they update their database.

16. 28
    storm75x

storm75x Loyal Member

I don't get why people don't understand that we don't "update" our database. It works like a forum system, you log in, you post, it shows up. If you are worry about working/non-working cheats then you can check the "Working/Not Working numbers" next to a cheat code. We would of course - also appreciate it if you vote whether it works or not after you have tested a code out, it'd help the rest of the people attempting to use that cheat code.

17. 128
    EllioneDHunter

EllioneDHunter Lesbyterian (N2Elite Mod) Clean-Up Crew

USPS Full-Time MH
    Home Page:
    http://www.TheChocoKitty.net/shop
    Now that I think of it, is it possible to just get the codes from the AR anymore? Waaaay back when I had one, I believe they allowed you to edit the codes which in turn let you see what addresses and values they used. This was the DS version so don't quote me on this being the 3DS.

18. 20
    Swear

Swear Loyal Member

Yeah, that's what I meant by "updating" word: new codes. If you take a look at Inazuma's cheat, you'll see I commented, thanked fort42 team and voted that code. In my language too, also.

storm75x likes this.
  19. 243
    Smoker1

Smoker1 Loyal Member

Someone added Unlimited Lives to StarFox64 3D. But am wondering about something. If you use all the Codes listed, I noticed that the Hits Indicator seems to go to Max which is kind of awesome. But also, in the Asteroid Belt, the Section where you can enter the Hyperspace, instead of having to go through 7 Targets to trigger it, for some reason, you only have to go through 1. LOL.

20. 20
    Swear

Swear Loyal Member

Okay guys, now that GW new update is out, a guide is needed to help find some good other cheats!

Edit: I added Omega Ruby's Infinite Items (x999) code to fort42 site. Give it a try and feedback! I warn you that's a bit unstable.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015