hit tracker

**NEW** Max Console Trainer Archive

Discussion in 'Xbox Retro Hacking / Mods & General Discussion' started by Brizzo, Nov 28, 2005.

1. 0
    loyolaslacker

loyolaslacker Guest

Login problem

My un/password for forums.maxconsole.net does not work in trainers.maxconsole.net. Or rather, when i log in, it spits me back to the forums and if i go back to the homepage, im suddenly not logged in anymore. Cookies dont seem to carry over, maybe its a firefox thing. Is there a global registration for *.maxconsole.net that im missing, and i only signed up for the forums?

2. 16
    googoomuc

googoomuc Loyal Member

Im having the same problem... I cant log on to get to the trainers and I need The Red Star trainer.....so close too

3. 0
    Madermail

Madermail Guest

4. 0
    AMaNO

AMaNO Guest

Heyas anyone who's not figured out how to login to the trainers area this may be what you need to know, instead of typing in your login name/pass at the top left of the screen theres a bit thats in the middle area (the bit where the trainers area actually is) where you type in your name/pass.

Type in your details then click on the login button and you should now be logged into the trainers section properly. (Instead of it saying "Logged in as: Guest User" it'll say your username instead, plus the Log Out and control panel options will appear)

I had a bit of a pain wondering why I wasn't logged in even though I had done several times, then I figured that out. Hope it helps everyone, :)

5. 0
    Toby

Toby Guest

When i get in there i get logged out and i can't log in!!!
    Why?????:confused: :confused:

6. 27
    West

West Loyal Member

hmmm...the trainers link is no longer on the front page...unless I'm not logged in right or something. Firefox just bombed on me so that's possible

7. 0
    AMaNO

AMaNO Guest

Yeah, I just went to the main page and couldn't see it either. Guess somethings either up or they're upgrading it or something, *shrugs*

8. 9
    Deezle

Deezle Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    I am having the same problem.

Greetz

Deezle

9. 0
    mikerowesoft

mikerowesoft Guest

This link works just fine:
    http://trainers.maxconsole.net/

Look at attached pic. I just took the screen shot. It will show you where to log in and where not to.

10. 9
    Deezle

Deezle Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Thanks for the help, but it still doesn't work. What else can be wrong?

Greetz

Deezle

11. 0
    AMaNO

AMaNO Guest

Well its definately not a Firefox thing (read a previous post) as I use Mozilla Firefox too. Have you tried wiping your Cache? Perhaps its a case of your Cookies or Cache need to be updated? Below is the info on how to do it in IE and Firefox. Not sure on Netscape though, or Opera, or various other browsers atm. But it'll be roughly the same for all browsers really.

If your using Internet Explorer, just go to your Internet Options and under General click on "Delete Cookies", "Delete Files" (making sure to tick the box it has when it pops up), and also you may wish to go into Settings and select "Every visit to the page" and possibly go to "View Objects" pressing CTRL-A and then DELETE. This will force any page that uses additional programs (such as Java, etc) to re-download them when you go back to the page.

Within Firefox simply go to Tools->Options->Privacy and under the Cache area click "Clear Cache Now", and then under the Cookies area click "Clear Cookies Now". Then try closing Firefox, reloading it and then going back to http://trainers.maxconsole.net/ and holding down CTRL click the refresh/reload button to reload the page. (CTRL tells it to FORCE a reload/refresh of the entire page, or was it CTRL-SHIFT, I forget, been ages sorry)

Anyways, try that, it may help, :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2006
  12. 9
    Deezle

Deezle Loyal Member

Home Page:
    @AMaNO

Thanks for the hint, but that also failed. Strange thing, that the forum login is always successful and the "trainer login" always fails. So it is highly probable, that the cause for the problems I have is not the browser.

Greetz

Deezle

13. 0
    mikerowesoft

mikerowesoft Guest

Come find me on msn. We will work through this together.
    My msn messenger contact info is, [email protected]

14. 0
    mikerowesoft

mikerowesoft Guest

Ok the problem has been solved. If your screen name or password contains any non-alphanumeric characters then the login, in the trainer archive, will not work. Please be sure to change your password, if it contains symbols such as,[email protected]#$%%^&*().
    If your screen name contains any of these symbols, then come find me and I will fix it for you.

15. 9
    Deezle

Deezle Loyal Member

Home Page:
    With the kind help of mikerowesoft we were able to track down the problem. I used the !-character within my password, so it was refused. He told me that only the letters a-z are allowed. I am not sure about numbers. Maybe mikerowesoft can confirm this.

Thanks again for your help, mikerowesoft. :D And thanks for the nice chat. I really appreciated it.

Greetz

Deezle

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2006
  16. 0
    AMaNO

AMaNO Guest

Hey mikerowesoft, glad you were able to sort it all out. Perhaps theres a patch or something for the trainers forum software to allow symbols, but its probably really not worth the hassle, *shrugs*

Anyways, glad its all taken care of and figured out now, :) Well done dude, and keep up the great work!

17. 0
    AMaNO

AMaNO Guest

I'd think that numbers would be acceptable, am guessing its just a case of using alphanumerical chars only. A-Z and 0-9. I should have thought of this before as I use vBulletin myself and have had this problem in the past too. Soz, heh.

Goes to show ya, nothing is unbreakable, ;) Hehehe.

"Find something thats idiot proof and they'll make a better idiot to break it!"
    *giggle*

18. 0
    Tone

Tone Guest

Most helpful thanks :D

19. 0
    rod8199

rod8199 Guest

Request - Cabela's Big Game Hunter

Does anyone know if there is a trainer for "Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2005", I searched, but to know avail.:confused: If a trainer does exist, could someone point me in the direction please. Much appreciated.:)

20. 0
    Devilshadow934

Devilshadow934 Guest

Matrix Path of Neo

If I posted the .xbtf of this, could you convert it to .etm? My xored doesn't work, and I can't download it again because I don't have torrent. Torrent sucks.