hit tracker

New REBUG CFW?

Discussion in 'Codename: REBUG PS3 CFW Releases and Support' started by H4RdCoR3, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    Oh my god - that right there is comedy gold - you have seriously made my day with that comment. :p :highly_amused:

On a serious note though: that is very disrespectful towards REBUG as they usually take a fair bit of time to make CFWs and that has been their approach/mentality since the team's formation and that lengthy time gap between releases is most likely due to their CFW's complex nature (shoving in DEX and CEX features is no easy feat) and making sure that it is safe enough to use for the CFW users.

2. 56
    kalberto

kalberto Loyal Member

fyi, Habib, StevenTj, Zero and others did not test their own cfw by theirself.
    That is why, in a week, there was 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 etc, just only the reason: "forget to change some code"
    funny things, some user testing it for them and brick, report, then comes ZERO cfw.

glad, tortuga-cove is taking an action to slow-down user submitted cfw builds and testing it first by the REAL cfw devs.

enlight me, final cfw ? 4.53 or cobra rex ?

gDrive, windrider42 and rednekcowboy like this.
  3. 400
    windrider42

windrider42 Loyal Member

SE
    gDrive likes this.
  4. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    LOL calling the REBUG team "gay" isn't going to do you any favours if you wanna stay on here unless you're here to make LOLercoaster comments regardless of where you get an infraction/ban or not. :p

windrider42 and Jock O'Strap like this.
  5. 73
    evilsperm

evilsperm Developer for Team Rebug Developer

Home Page:
    https://rebug.me
    We are still alive ;)
    Just have been busy paying bills, and yes WTF_Rebug we will do what ever the fuck we want and not adhere your schedule...
    So unless you start paying our bills shut the fuck up ;P
    Also realize no one helps us financially, so when a system goes down we replace it on our own dime. We are currently down to 1 system each so if one dies on us we/you are fuct because I know I'm not buying another system again as I have too many bills to pay, and I am positive the same goes for cyberskunk. So sit back relax and wait for our release or go move to some other firmware.
    --------------------
    We were going to release 4.53 but got caught up actually fixing all the cobra patches "Correctly" along with a host of other features.
    Then just when thing were looking like they were finished 4.55 was released...
    So now everything has to be re-patched re-tested and some things need to be tweaked again, then it will be time for a release, but we are not going to release something half assed. Remember that Rebug innovates and everyone making CFW these days uses Rebug patches not the other way around... So once we have the features we want in there and its working to perfection, only then will there be a release. Sorry that I can not give you all an ETA on a release date :(

6. 436
    Jock O'Strap

Jock O'Strap Loyal Member

*****OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*****

I have NEVER been a member of Team Rebug. :p

I'm not a big spectator of head rolling, but gDrive's so damn good at it and damn funny too. :D

gDrive likes this.
  7. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    Pfffffhahahahahahahahahahahaha you surely love to poke fun at the LGBT community alright! :highly_amused:

So tell me, how does it feel like to go to Bang Cock? Oh wait you can't answer that unless you start creating another account hahaha! :p

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  8. 49
    jarmster

jarmster Loyal Member

Its dipshit posts like that that make waiting for post approval in a forum almost tolerable....

billysastard and gDrive like this.
  9. 5
    IcE

IcE Loyal Member

@evilsperm is the vsh.self patched to enable the screenshot function ? and will load custom prx in dex mode too ?
    last question is do you release 4.53 ?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
  10. 436
    Jock O'Strap

Jock O'Strap Loyal Member

Actually, he's a buddy of mine, and I always get a kick out of his sense of humor--doesn't have anything to do with whether he's rolling someone's head or not.

Ah, why you ban him? I offered to suck his dick if he would reciprocate. He sent me his live contact but I'm not on live. Now I'll never know if he's any good.

and another crazy person in this thread--where anywhere in that post does it say he wants people to pay his bills? You never heard anyone say something like: you don't pay my bills you can't tell me what to do? geeze, it's a common expression

gDrive likes this.
  11. 73
    evilsperm

evilsperm Developer for Team Rebug Developer

Home Page:
    https://rebug.me
    sooooo this silly cunt has been trying to get access to rebug.me but I think he actually need to learn how to "hack" because his attempts are pathetic...
    Stop trying to get admin access because its never going to happen for you bro, also please keep changing your proxy so I can eventually pin point you coming out of the the Netherlands because once I have you its gonna be a good time ;)

12. 379
    Cyberskunk

Cyberskunk Developer for Team Rebug Developer

Home Page:
    http://www.REBUG.me
    Yes.. Yes and Yes.

The only thing that will not be working on release is DVD/BD ISO's when in DEX mode.. PSX, PS3, PS2, PSP ISO's are all working in both CEX/DEX modes.

I don't want to say much more.. ;)

13. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

Thanks for the updates Cyber and Evils. So now that we all know what's up, let them be and not open any more threads in the vein of where's REBUG?!?!?! We all KNOW it's worth the wait :)

windrider42 and Jock O'Strap like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.