hit tracker

NEW!!!!!!-Xored ETM Engine 2.2-!!!!!!NEW

Discussion in 'Xbox Retro Hacking / Mods & General Discussion' started by mikerowesoft, Feb 1, 2006.

1. 0
    snwboardbaddie

snwboardbaddie Guest

HELP! Xored mini launcher not working

okay, i've downloaded and installed 2.1 and 2.2. neither of them will work on my box. The screen just goes black when I try to launch the launcher. Im curious if its my box or if im doing something wrong? I followed the instructions to the T, so i dunno. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Xbox Ver 1.3
    X-cuter 1 chip
    Evox
    TSR normal

2. 76
    MonsterTy

MonsterTy Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    I do not remember for certain if this will solve your problem, but I noticed you've listed your XBox specs and have "TSR Normal", so I'll assume you're attempting to load the engine from EvoX. If this is the case try setting your TSR to Disabled

3. 0
    snwboardbaddie

snwboardbaddie Guest

nope, no dice. Still just acts like its gonna load and freezes

4. 0
    clownshoes19

clownshoes19 Guest

I love the xbmc intergrations. Great work with the trainers ad this engine. Do you have any plans to allow deletion of trainers within this app. This would be nice to clean out your trainers of old version and the alike. its hard to do within a filebrowser as the result of a lack of scene standards.

5. 187
    kero

kero Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Its not really an issue... just keep on dumping thousands of trainers in there. xbmc will sort through them :)

6. 0
    clownshoes19

clownshoes19 Guest

I half agree... you may be right... XBMC handles massive amounts of trainers quite well which means that the work of adding this feature may not outwiegh the benfits, but I don't know exactly how much work it would be. on the other hand their would be benfits...

1. Who wants that many trainers?
    A. it makes "refreshing" the database take longer.
    B. relocating/updating your trainers takes longer.
    C. This feature would be a life saver for someone with OCD :D (think of Monk)

I would think it would be a rather easy thing to implement (relative to the amount of work you put into everything else) . That being said I have no idea what I'm taking about.

I build xbmc about every three days and I grow tired of waiting for my 18 hundred trainers to ftp. I know, I could make a trainers folder outside xbmc and reference that in my XML... well actually thats the first I have thought of doing that, god I'm dumb. Anyway if its feasible I feel it may be a beneficial feature (first point still applys) its all up to the developers. If I only new some c++ I could add it to xbmc, but I'm way too dumb for that. Again thank you xbox devolpers.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2006
  7. 187
    kero

kero Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Just use the xored standalone trainer engine. With it you can delete duplicate trainers.
    Also when i update xbmc i just dump the newer version over the top. There is no need to deleted the trainers or anything else.

8. 2
    aa8574

aa8574 Loyal Member

I cant use it

I used 2.1 and it worked great! But i couldnt use it for Wrestlemania 21 so i thought if i got 2.2 it might work. i now have 2.2 but when i start it up it freezes on Initializing LCD Code....(disabled). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

9. 38
    wemery73

wemery73 Loyal Member

i only have 2236 trainers .. can you share the wealth?And upload them some where..

:)

10. 176
    shank69xo

shank69xo Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Damn, I only have 457 :( , but they cover all the games I have and then some.

11. 2
    r1sky

r1sky Loyal Member

maybe i should have posted this in the bug thread but ill post here. no idea if it has been covered already, so here goes.

friend has a problem. his dvd drive doesnt work anymore. the etm engine 2.2 freezes at the splash screen. i believe its due to that he doesnt have his dvddrive plugged in anymore and the engine is trying to detect a disc and there isnt anything to detect and thus its locked onto the splash screen. i request for a dvd drive disc detect timeout feature. just for those ppl that dont have a dvd drive in their xbox anymore.

12. 0
    gov1

gov1 Guest

no one seem to be seeding the Xored mini 2.2 d/l anymore :(
    cant d/l it

13. 0
    rooster1973

rooster1973 Guest

Xored ETM doesn't find right game

After I select the trainer and select the options, the only game it brings up to launch is Most Wanted no matter which trainer I select. I am trying to run games off the hard drives. Is there something I need to do to point it to the complete list of games and not just one of them?

14. 0
    gov1

gov1 Guest

only shows games that you have trainers for m8 :D

15. 2
    Deaded

Deaded Loyal Member

Can someone plz reseed this

Edit:someone seeded me
    thnxs

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2006
  16. 18
    ACharmedMatrix

ACharmedMatrix Loyal Member

Is there a place to ask about bugs and problems with the launcher?

17. 38
    Haxta

Haxta Loyal Member

Xored_Mini_Launcher_v2.2.rar

You can grab it from my sig.:cool:

18. 2
    Deaded

Deaded Loyal Member

Thanks a lot
    i was just wondering why there's isn't any direct downloads anywhere i was looking for 4eva but now i got it

19. 187
    kero

kero Loyal Member

Home Page:
    The software is built using the XDK so it is technically illegal and a direct download to somthing illegal on the maxconsole server can result in legal action against maxconsole.

Whats the XDK?
    It means the software you are trying to download has been compiled with the official Microsoft® SDK (System Development Kit) for Xbox.
    This compiler is only available to Microsoft approved programmers and can not be used to build 'homebrew software'.
    That's what makes the software you want to download 'illegal' (not in our eyes - as the software itself has completely been written by the programmer - but in the eyes of the law it is illegal).

20. 0
    ACEwoK

ACEwoK Guest

Installation Guide

Sorry to ask stupid questions, but is there a step by step guide around for installing this app? I've got evox but i'm not even vaguely familiar with installing and configuring this sort of software. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Edit: I've got it installed and some of the trainers seem to work but others dont. i've just finished reading through the thread and someone suggests changing my TSR to disabled?? is this correct?? is this the reason why some of the others havent worked so far?

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2006