hit tracker

NEW!!!!!!-Xored ETM Engine 2.2-!!!!!!NEW

Discussion in 'Xbox Retro Hacking / Mods & General Discussion' started by mikerowesoft, Feb 1, 2006.

1. 3
    Phantom139

Phantom139 Loyal Member

-_-

if u hav it can u send it to me.
    [email protected]

I will try to figure it out then tell u

2. 353
    Riff-Raff

Riff-Raff Loyal Member

Head Install/Service Tech.
    When you are the games menu press the white button on your controller to bring up menu. Make sure you update your trainer list first and everytime you add a trainer to your xbox.

3. 0
    AcidReignFalls

AcidReignFalls Guest

Massive tREIGNer Pack - 2291 Trainers - by AcidReignFalls

I posted a pack I made (since nobody else seems to make any packs anymore, and the main page for MaxConsole hasn't had any updated trainers for months). It's 2291 trainers, includes all the newest trainers I could find (like Scarface +2). Here's the link for where to get it - http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=32539

AcidReignFalls

4. 3
    Phantom139

Phantom139 Loyal Member

important y?

Is Xored ETM 2.2 in there???

5. 0
    dirtybum

dirtybum Guest

ima noob so sorry if this is a dumb question.
    i dl the torent i did the thing with bittornado
    now wat do i do??

ps i have xored 2.0

6. 18
    sinstrife

sinstrife Loyal Member

hey when i turn this on i cant get the trainers to work im using unleashed x i was told it should work as well. if u need me to ill post all the ini settings on. i may just be missing a file. but also i have had trouble connecting my xbox to my pc i have it linked but i cant get into it using flash fxp. it sucks i used to be able to update my trainers with ease. now its just difficult. i recently switched from evo x to unleashed cause evo messed up on me. perhaps that might mess it up.

7. 46
    kapt.spauld

kapt.spauld Loyal Member

nothing, nobody's seeding the torrent. try to find aid 3.0 that should have it.

8. 2,402
    Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/
    i have AId 3.0.4 and it doesnt have it. i also have AID 3.10. just havent tryed it yet.

9. 50
    8ball

8ball Loyal Member

disabled
    xored 2.2

I have a link to this posted on I believe page 7 and it is a file not the torrent! Try looking thru this topic, (9 pages in all) It should be there!

10. 0
    AddictiveNYC

AddictiveNYC Guest

Anyone here having problem with GTA SA 2.5 Trainer on Xbox i ran Gta Sa with the trainer and as i am playing it, i am gettin a lot of hick ups in the game.

Like that Mission Sweets Girls, i had trainer on with inf health and inf ammo etc... as soon as i kill those guys i get a phone ring and cj picks it up and its stuck to his head like he's still talkin to him but he is not. So i can't pass that mission with the trainer on, and same thing is happening on other missions where the Red circle won't show up if ur on a drive by mission.

Any clue's to what the problem might be

also on the side note, everytime i use trainers and when i want to reset my xbox through the controller's L+R+back+black button, the xbox green circle turns red and orange, red and orange and then stays on red as i am in booting to Unleash dash.

Thx in advance for anyone's help

11. 46
    kapt.spauld

kapt.spauld Loyal Member

had same problem with godfather works great most of the time though.

12. 12
    Amp1025p

Amp1025p Loyal Member

sorry but i cant download it. there seems to not be any seeders. The tracker status is OK. but cant connect to any peers and download the file.

13. 0
    inxtc

inxtc Guest

ok.. so iv put xored on my xbox wich has unleashx i launch xored choose my game and trainer enable what i want and press start then when i go into game the trainer hasent loaded? the led light is orange, also im not too sure if its just the game; need for speed carbon, not sure if i have to make a new profile for the trainer to work? please help!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2006
  14. 0
    praxis22

praxis22 Guest

first post :)

I'm running EVO-X dash, and it has a menu item that says "trainers" always been there, that just links to c:/trainers, never knew you could do this through XBMC too. Cool!

15. 46
    kapt.spauld

kapt.spauld Loyal Member

hey inxtc what type of trainers did you use? where they .etm or .xbtf files? did you put them in the correct folder? is your box plugged in?

16. 0
    inxtc

inxtc Guest

.etm, yes correct folder c:/trainers, why wouldent my box be plugged in? the trainer is need for speed carbon global and my game version is pal it is backed up on my harddrive, a few other people are having same or similer problems with this trainer/game

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2006
  17. 46
    kapt.spauld

kapt.spauld Loyal Member

im sorry what i mean is do you have your dashboard and trainers on the same partition, i.e. are they both on c:\. if so, try clearing the E:\cashe directory and everything on x:,y:,z: and also try changing the tsr on settings to normal

18. 17
    nullleben

nullleben Loyal Member

man dont use that one just go get the bitcomet since its better and it uses all different type of torrent soo here www.bitcomet.com and download it oh yeah i will be seeding the small file for a long time

19. 0
    Nefarious*au

Nefarious*au Guest

You seem to be the only one.

I'll seed it for a while too.

On a side note, is it necessary to use these Xored Launchers if I'm using XBMC?
    Are there any advantages to using this launcher as opposed to just the menu options in XBMC?

20. 17
    nullleben

nullleben Loyal Member

I haven't played around with the xored launcher that much but it works with any trainers but ill try it on my XBMC later on.