hit tracker

NEW!!!!!!-Xored ETM Engine 2.2-!!!!!!NEW

Discussion in 'Xbox Retro Hacking / Mods & General Discussion' started by mikerowesoft, Feb 1, 2006.

1. 0
    xMacx

xMacx Guest

Someone please email me this small file because I have left this torrent up for 2 days and no progress was made. Thank you.

[email protected]

2. 0
    Nimverus

Nimverus Guest

only a limewire file?

all i get in this is a limewire...does it search for the real thing or what? i would love to see me playing as my elite with 3rd person and make my weapon show more :)

3. 0
    Nimverus

Nimverus Guest

only a limewire file?

all i get in this is a limewire file...does it search for the real thing or what? i would love to see me playing as my elite with 3rd person and make my weapon show more :)

4. 2
    flaymon

flaymon Loyal Member

problem..

iv'e installed it, and tried to activate ninja gaiden black with the trainer +13, but it just going back to my evox dashboard..
    also i've tried to activate any other game with no trainer and it does the same... why?

5. 0
    bigleaguer

bigleaguer Guest

you can download from here:

Code:
    ftp://ftp.eurasia.nu/dlpath_29469/Xored_Mini_Launcher_v2.2.rar

6. 0
    mario1979

mario1979 Guest

that FTP link doesnt seem to work

that FTP link doesnt seem to work.Can someone please upload to Rapidshare or sendspace please.
    Greatly appreciated :)

7. 0
    sunny_summer

sunny_summer Guest

U can also download it from xbox-hq.com
    goto that site, click on "Download" tab, then U can fien alot of stuff can be download include the ETM mini launch 2.2
    P.S: tell me if u dun known what i'm saying, my English is not good !:eek:

8. 0
    sunny_summer

sunny_summer Guest

Because the trainer will not work on EVOX, U need the ETM mini launch engine to play with it !:eek:

9. 113
    gfox117

gfox117 Loyal Member

meaning its not the trainer so thats not ur problem although i dont no wut to tell u to help out i can say that its not the trainer maybe u need to clear ur cache or som files are missing that happened to me wen i tried to back up a game but deleted some files that it need if u cant boot it from disc then its somthin else
    and i hav used evox to boot the xored bournout revenge + 11 trainer so it just may b able to boot the + 13 i hope so otherwise im kinda screwed in wut i was originally planing

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2007
  10. 2,402
    Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/
    whatever happened to the updated Xored program that we were suppose to get?

11. 0
    zucrilhos

zucrilhos Guest

wow....thanx !!!!!!!:D

12. 0
    skiddie

skiddie Guest

Xored Launcher Not Loading Trainers

I've been reading through these forum pages for hours and still I have not found a definitive answer. I have an xbox, version 1.0, x3 chip, running xbmc (04-20-2007 build), xored launcher engine 2.2, 300+ trainers stored on E: drive. I have updated the trainer list in xbmc numerous times. No problems there since it reads all of the trainers fine. Can't get Xored to see the trainer folder. I've updated the xored.ini file, ftp'd it over the xbox, but when I run Xored through XBMC, it never loads.

Can someone post their .ini file so that I can see what settings are there? I've been researching this for days without luck. Please help out the noob!

13. 353
    Riff-Raff

Riff-Raff Loyal Member

Head Install/Service Tech.
    Hi skiddie! When you launch your game from XBMC, does it have a yellow diamond on the bottom of the game icon? When you are using XBMC and you are on the "Games Blade" you have to scroll down to the game you want to use the trainer for and then press the white button. When the sub-menu pops up you have to select trainer settings from the menu to turn on the options. If you have never turned them on for the game you want, then you have to use the D-pad to highlight the down arrow above the blank list that will show the options. After you highlight the down arrow, press the A button and you should get a list of trainer options in the window that you can scroll down and check-mark the options you want on. When you are done selecting options, use the D-pad and press right (I think) until you highlight the ok button at the bottom of the list and then press the A button again. If you skip the step of highlighting the ok button, the trainer will not activate. Once you are back at your game to launch, just press the A button and your game will launch and the ring of light around your eject button will turn amber to show that the trainer is activated and working. If the light is red then the trainer is not working and you may have to try a different version of trainer for that game. Last but not least, everytime you launch your game from XBMC, the trainer will come on unless you go back in and deselect the options and then select ok again to save the settings. If you have been through the process I mentioned above then maybe we can figure something else out to get you working. Oh!, and please don't think I am insulting your intelligence buy explaining step by step, I just don't know how much you know and what you have tried. Whew! Hope that helps out a bit.

14. 3
    The_dave

The_dave Loyal Member

Skiddie your trainers need to be on the C: drive in a folder named trainers

15. 1
    TechTrav

TechTrav Loyal Member

Thank you

I registered just to get this file! Thank you so much!

Trav

16. 1
    cpleon

cpleon Loyal Member

cool man. just what i am looking 4.

17. 7
    Kyrara

Kyrara Loyal Member

can anyone upload it again? ^^
    I cant download anything by Maxconsole an i have found no other place for download it XD

18. 89
    Theredbaron

Theredbaron Loyal Member

I uploaded the file from the front page here.
    I hope that is what you wanted.

19. 42
    JeffreyWiilton

JeffreyWiilton Loyal Member

i*POST REMOVED*i

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2008
  20. 1
    Kaoltao

Kaoltao Loyal Member

HoHO....Thanks!!!!!!!