hit tracker

Nintendo Switch 'master_key_03' Leaks

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by ub3r1337, Apr 4, 2018.

By ub3r1337 on Apr 4, 2018 at 6:49 PM
  1. 129
    ub3r1337

ub3r1337 NFC-Bank Owner MaxConsole Sponsor

Home Page:
    The last of the v4.x series of Switch Master Keys for current games has finally been leaked into the wild on the 'net!
    [​IMG]

BigBlueBox has been doing their part in the past leaking other keys, but there was still one missing as mentioned in their last .NFO file, but a newer key has now been leaked via anonymous 'pastebin' in the form of 'trading cards' of the various scene developers that sadly were DOXed recently, but BBB is not part of this leak which also sadly takes a big swipe at their personal lifestyle choice.
    So there we go, all 'released' games can be decrypted, unpacked, modded now, except of course when big 'N' starts using 'master_key_04' for their upcoming newer game cartridges that will be shipping soon that needs v5.0.x firmware to run!

(Our thanks to @Qwee for the 'pastebin' leak link)

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018
    chronoss likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by ub3r1337, Apr 4, 2018.

1. 373
      realtimesave

realtimesave MaxConsole Product Reviewer MaxConsole News Team

More Gbatemp trannies? *rolls my eyes* what else is new.

Btw, gbatemp is two faced because they have moderators that are anti-lgbt and will often move posts to homophobic threads that they do not like. Stupid site for stupid people.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    2. 58
      ThugStyle

ThugStyle Loyal Member

What does this have to do with GBAtemp?
      You know you look like a fucking moron posting nonsense like that? Stupid site for stupid people - the irony is strong.
      How anyone comes to this site any more when it's so plainly obvious it's only here to generate cash for the owner.
      Should be called MAXADVERTS.

3. 1
      slicester

slicester Loyal Member

Why bother posting the yu-gi-oh doxx cards? Doesn't this violate this term of service on these forums?
      As for the bottom left of the cards, they could be reposted as text... or the images cropped completely

4. 24,999
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      @slicester - pictures have now been 'censored'....

5. 109
      rory2005

rory2005 Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

@GaryOPA , thought last keys released by big blue were for 5X? is this 5X or 4X?

6. 48
      Soluble

Soluble Loyal Member

03 is 4.0-4.1

7. 24,999
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Nope the last keys released by BigBlueBox were for up to v3.1 and below, the different is they were 'master' keys, so that means you can use them to calculate the other keys you need besides the 'package series' ones, saving you alot of work in 'collecting' and storing all the various keys, think of them as 'master door lock key' that opens up all the rest of hotel rooms on THAT floor only, once you go up the firmware elevator to the NEXT floor, you need a new set of 'keys' to open those hotel rooms on THAT higher up floor.

8. 373
      realtimesave

LOL @ feeble attempt to troll me. I really don't care if you call me names like a little child :)

9. 58
      ThugStyle

ThugStyle Loyal Member

No trolling would be something funny, I'm straight up calling you a little fucking moron to your face. I'm probably older than your dad you little cunt. Keep your snarky comments to yourself in future.
      That is all.

10. 373
      realtimesave

heh. cussing at a moderator on a forum isn't going to get you very far. but I'm lenient, you won't be getting a warn.

if you want to man up and do it to my face, you can meet me at willow foods in hercules ca. I'll gladly show up.

11. 3
      Baz

Baz Loyal Member

I guess this is the only way a dead and dying site like maxconsole would ever get any clicks. Admin should know better than to allow such behavior, and it's really indicative of how pathetic a site like this is. Nice job with the big bad toughie mod man acting like he's so macho and scary, ooh, reviewer-boy here is gonna go on the warpath and beat dissenters up, watch out!

12. 373
      realtimesave

Who claimed to be a big tough guy? The guy wants to say something to his face and I offered him that he can, that's all. Anyway, this thread makes me want to go take a big dump in the toilet. Unfortunately I don't need to go right atm.

Ok so this guy Baz from gbatemp joins just to post one useless thing then abandons maxconsole *claps*. God what a bunch of morons over on that site. Anyway... there's a new nfo file out with the key and apologies to the lgbt people in the photos. Don't ask don't tell would have saved face here. I mean what does any of their personal business have to do with the Switch? A way to promote lgbt? Meh. There's other ways to do that.

As far as me being off subject, isn't sexual orientation entirely off topic for video games? I remember when people used to just game and not get into all this other crap. Gbatemp seems to have spawned a bunch of this. To each his own.

Btw cuss all you want, it really doesn't bother me. I had worse shit happen on another site last month so you guys can't even phase me. Hence why I don't even bother using moderator powers. Just isn't what I feel is needed here.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    13. 690
      Mchief298

Mchief298 Loyal Member

No one cares to phase you. Your misguided attempts at throwing slander around about GBATemp are just asinine.. At best. This post has literally nothing to do with that site. Yet, here you are, with your "GBAtemp trannies" comment. Then you throw around your "power" with the "cussing at a moderator". Then pretending to be the better man by "I won't warn you". To add to the shit flavored icing, you continue to belittle GBAtemp. What? You run your mouth there and they didn't like it? Talk about an overinflated ego.

Baz likes this.
    14. 373
      realtimesave

Over inflated ego = p1ngpong and the likes. Get yourself in check.

Anyway I find it hilarious that they are afraid of posting the keys, which legally you should be able to because you can literally print it on a t-shirt or memorize them. It's similar to the DVD key days.

Oh god I have such an overinflated ego now I'm going to go weep because people cussed at me and said these mean things boo-hoo. Oh well. Anyway I'm still having a great day, haven't seen that change at all.

15. 3
      Baz

Baz Loyal Member

Guess again, dimwit. I haven't logged into GBATemp for years, I just saw a bunch of people pointing and laughing at the rampant idiocy going on over here and couldn't help but take my turn to laugh at this dump.

Golly gee, I guess we better stay away from homebrew, cuz turns out using GBATemp makes you gay, who would have thought? Yeah buddy, it was a single website that spawned that, keep telling yourself that.

The best way to cover his own inept abilities is to cry and blame it on another site. Fuckin' A+ mod skills this dude has.

P1ngp0ng? What is this, 2010? Keep spewing random garbage, maybe you'll hit the mark one day!!

Yeah...you only have an overinflated ego as of now...totally. Have fun being a moderator, my dude, must get real exciting to deal with all 4 users you have here.

Mchief298 likes this.
    16. 373
      realtimesave

This still changes nothing lol. Keep it going though, I'll make some popcorn and grab a coke.

I don't need to moderate here because we are just waiting to see what other assenine stuff you guys are about to post. :D

Also the one about being older than my dad, LOL classic. What does that even mean, you are like 80 years old or something? Haha you're about to croak and I laugh at that.

17. 24,999
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Enough drama, everyone calm down, in the meantime warez group BigBlueBox has replied to the drama, by releasing the first Switch eShop game:

http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/first-switch-eshop-dump-released-by-bigbluebox.46746/

BTW, going to be alot easier 'backup' wise for Jolly Roger Pirates out there to enjoy the new .NSP directly installable eShop games (like CIA on 3DS and CFW), then running the previous released retail game cartridges in .XCI format which will need more kernel patches to load the 'games' via an emulated cartridge either MicroSD cards (which will fill up fast), or OTG USB-C external HDD via the cable and/or dock! :)

Mchief298 likes this.
    18. 373
      realtimesave

Btw this is how much Gary cares about what you guys are bickering about: .

And about me being a "better man" well, that I am. No need to pretend. Do you see me throwing a huge fit and going away at deleting posts, banning, warning people? Nope. But it's also because I don't really care that much. If Gary wants me to clean up the thread, I can just go ahead and do that anyway. No skin off of my chin.

19. 690
      Mchief298

Mchief298 Loyal Member

I wonder why the first thought was "Blame BBB" though.