hit tracker

No Homebrew Channel after installing Easy CFW

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by Slogan, Sep 22, 2018.

1. 6
    Slogan

Slogan Loyal Member

I have the corrupt save files issue so on the advice of the forum i installed Easy CFW from Stargate download links.

I followed the instructions with the magnate etc and installed aok. I can see that CFW is installed by holding down when powering on etc.

However, I was expecting to go to the sound app and find home-brew launched automatically or new able to launch it from the app. however, nothing there. i can't browse the SD card from the sound app and home-brew doesn't load automatically as suggested in the manual and instructions that come with Easy CFW. What am i missing?

2. 6
    Slogan

Slogan Loyal Member

ok. I have managed to launch home-brew. here's what i did. Have Sound App selected.
    Hold L+DOWN+Select. Brings up Rosalina menu. Now go down to "Miscellaneous Options Selected "Switch the hb.title to hblauncher_loader. you will get operation success. next elect "switch the hb.title to the current app. exit by pressing B
    exit sound app. Now when launching sound app the home-brew launcher should load.

Next i need to figure out how to save game file progress!