hit tracker

Official – Rebug 4.76.1-REX/D-REX– Cobra 7.2 – Toolbox 2.02.08 – Jan 10th. 2016

Discussion in 'Codename: REBUG PS3 CFW Releases and Support' started by GaryOPA, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 25,503
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    EXCLUSIVE Official Release – Rebug 4.76.1 - REX/D-REX – Cobra 7.2 – Toolbox 2.02.08 – Jan 10th. 2016

It is the New Year, and Codename: Team REBUG is back in action, with a hot new set of PUP releases for their millions of loyal PlayStation 3 owners that love using their brand of custom PS3 firmwares.

[​IMG]

Whom would have thought that here we are in year 2016, and the PlayStation 3 is still hot as ever, when it comes to modders enjoying the full power of their consoles thanks to people like Team REBUG which are still happy around releasing new firmwares for the big old beast that Sony has been trying so hard to replace with their millions of new PlayStation 4 consoles which just might be cracked soon!

The above is just a short overview of many thousands of features and patches found inside Team REBUG's amazing releases, they might take a while to come out, but when they do you know 100% they a solid bug-free, and install without any issues and the support is next to impossible to compare, just check out their Official REBUG Forum found right here on MaxConsole UnderGround and you will see your PlayStation 3 console will not be happy unless it is running a REBUG PUP on its multi-cores to unleash all the power it has for you to enjoy everyday, and let very few people support Team REBUG for their hard efforts, so take a moment out of your New Year Joy and spend a few minutes thanking the team by at least posting in their thread or better yet a small donation!

OFFICIAL SITE: Team Rebug

kineticUk, amp2006, dsmalls and 2 others like this.
  2. 436
    Jock O'Strap

Jock O'Strap Loyal Member

thanks for all your hard work and for the firmwares and other releases.

3. 36
    wa7ly

wa7ly Loyal Member

Thanks Rebug Team!!

Anyone running into this issue.....I am trying to access webman settings through the xmb and nothing is loading up. I do have webman and cobra enabled through toolbox. Strange part is I can access webmans settings through a http connection from my laptop or phone. Ideas of whats going on here?

4. 23
    kineticUk

kineticUk Loyal Member

Thanks a lot team Rebug... Love your work, love my PS3 because of your releases!

I tried to update to latest (4.76.1) via safe mode (hold power button down for options etc) as I would normally (current -> 999 -> OFW -> 4.76.1) but for the first time the update(s) aren't being recognised? I tried to install 4.76.1 direct on top of 4.75.3 but that fails after the first reboot (error: something about it being corrupt) which has always been what happens if I try the direct route...

Should I install 999 downgrader in XMB update instead? Just wanted to check this is ok/safe?

5. 82
    Pitchounet

Pitchounet Loyal Member

I hope an update to 4.78 version soon cause 4.76 rex freeze a lot on slim 2004B (and strangely not the lite version)

6. 25,503
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.