hit tracker

Older REBUG Firmwares - AUG. 2ND 2013

Discussion in 'Codename: REBUG PS3 CFW Releases and Support' started by Cyberskunk, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 21
    kratosgow

kratosgow Loyal Member

I have Lite Edition and yes you can Enable QA.

2. 1
    MegaShark

MegaShark Loyal Member

Hi guys,

I've downloaded REBUG 4.41.2 LITE twice from http://rebug.me/download/4.41.2_LITE_LINKS.rar but whenever I try to update the firmware from the XMB I get an error message saying that the file is corrupted at about 78%.

I'm on 3.55 kmeaw right now.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

3. 168
    Peppsi

Peppsi Loyal Member

One question, I still have some troubles (only happens now and again) with two HDD's connected sometimes after removing both to install to and booting up PS3, mMan doesnt reset the HDD's when I load a game and goes straight to XMB then my games dont boot till I either take the second HDD out or restart the PS3 and hope mMan does the HDD resetting.

SOOOOOOO,

Does the new 4.41 FW still have this bug? As this would be the only reason for me to update. Also does it get rid of the singstar icon from 4.30???

4. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

I haven't tried 4.41, but I'm sure this bug will still occur as it's something Sony did and it only affects CFW 4.21+, so Sony would have to "fix" it which they wont cause it doesn't affect OFW or a scene dev would have to figure it out and team rebug has tried already but it's hard to troubleshoot cause it doesn't happen to everyone all the time.

5. 3
    bjorninou

bjorninou Loyal Member

Hello,

I am a little new to all of that but I heard so many good things about rebug which is why I decided to switch.

I have been looking for hours for a response to my questions but I can't find anything.

What I want to know is that if I switch from rogero to rebug, what will happen to all save games and user accounts? Is everything going to remain in place? I am asking this because I am currently playing final fantasy 13 and it's a bitch when it comes to save games. So I am wondering whether I should first finish the game.

The guy who downgraded my PS3 in the first place gave me 2 files to switch from rogero 4.40 to the newest rebug

- down425to355.PUP
    - REBUG_4.41.2_LITE_PS3UPDAT.PUP

Is that all I need for the switch? I know that they have to be renamed to PSUPDAT but I also read about toggle qa somewhere but I don't really understand what it does or at which point I would have to activate it.

And what's the difference between the down425to355.PUP and the 999 downgrader? Or is it just the same?

6. 384
    mschumacher69

mschumacher69 Loyal Member

I already replied to your thread, no need to double post mate...

7. 3
    bjorninou

bjorninou Loyal Member

you're right, sorry about that...thanks for the reply, that's all I needed to know!

8. 14
    hermano80

hermano80 Loyal Member

Hi there
    I was on Kmeaw 3.55 and stupid kids updated me to OFW 3.70. What are the options for downgrading? I want to go to Rebug 4.41. To downgrade from 3.70 OFW to 3.55 do I need a special hardware device or some professional service, or will I be able to do a software downgrade??
    Your time is much appreciated

9. 4
    ponyasd

ponyasd Loyal Member

You will be not able to do software downgrade.It is inpossible ! Only E3 Flasher !

10. 34
    rental

rental Loyal Member

need help here

Ive been using 4.21.1 now but I upgraded to 4.21.2 just to get the PS2 works, but here's the thing
    All PS2 Classics that I purchased in PSN arent working, all of them stuck with nice blue screen with "No Signal - Check Cable" error on my screen (which I highly suspect that the console stops working at that moment) so yeah I shut it down and turn it on, and yeah back working again, tried using PS2 discs now seems working fine but weird thing is PS2 Classics in PSN doesnt work!

Any one had a solution for this? thank you

11. 1
    Machira

Machira Loyal Member

Hi all, need your advice: I can not install multiple files with the option "Install All Packages". I use REBUG 4.30.2 REX EDITION (+ multiMAN 4.30) and attempting to start such an installation (and with dev_hdd0/packages and with dev_usb/packages), me is output the error message the installation process 8002AE32. Individually all files are installed fine.
    How to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my bad english) [​IMG]

12. 1
    Conrad Cicero

Conrad Cicero Loyal Member

When will you guys make the spoofer for 4.46

13. 384
    mschumacher69

When they feel like it...

14. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    TeamSGK have developed a 4.46 spoofer, but the 4.46OFW has 1 extra certificate file (CA50.CRT), which the spoofer doesn't have, so if you do go on PSN and Sony finds out that people are going on PSN with a missing certificate file, uh-oh, someone's been a naughty boy! :p

15. 8
    Cass.UV

Cass.UV Loyal Member

Hahahaha.

16. 74
    Danilo Scala

Danilo Scala Loyal Member

friends, good morning. doing a question please. I'm on Rebug 4.41.2, if I want to put on my ps3 ofw 4:46 can install directly via pen drive recovery menu? edit: I researched and saw that yes. thank you

17. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    It's not as simple as that - first off, remove all homebrew applications and format your HDD and/or rebuild the HDD database in the Recovery Menu before you go down the OFW route and then once that is done, install OFW - you do not want to get banned once you're on OFW.

18. 1,327
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

Or he could just sell the CFW PS3 and buy a legit one then pocket the extra cash.... :p

19. 384
    mschumacher69

Agree, it's a waste to go legit on a cfw capable ps3...

20. 74
    Danilo Scala

Danilo Scala Loyal Member

Thanks for the replies. I will take this care. is I have a cfw and another let ofw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.