hit tracker

ONIKUMA Combatwing Gaming Headset M180 Official MaxConsole Review

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by realtimesave, Dec 19, 2018.

By realtimesave on Dec 19, 2018 at 9:22 PM
  1. 392
    realtimesave

realtimesave MaxConsole Product Reviewer MaxConsole News Team

Combatwing - The Combat Headset
    [​IMG]

We here are back again with another great Official MaxConsole Product Review, and today we are taking an in-depth look at the recently launched ONIKUMA Combatwing Gaming Headset M180 Wired Red LED light Headphone Headset, but before we get into my review, let's take a quick overview of the official product specifications, then we can see how well it lives up to its specs. and its overall functions. :)
    The Combatwing M180 is an over the ear headphones set with red LED lights which operate when the USB type A cable is plugged in. This headset offers true gamer styling and a stitched leather appearance of the headband with another steel half loop on top to keep it secure.

Let’s take a look at what is included in the package.

IMG_5730.JPG

IMG_5731.JPG IMG_5732.JPG

The cardboard box the headphones ship in feels like a standard cardboard box but has a nicely printed photo of the product on front and a detailed list of specifications on the back. It also has a built in cardboard peg hanger for use at the shop. The box itself has a nice finish and feel to it.

IMG_5733.JPG IMG_5734.JPG

Inside the box you will find the product neatly packaged inside a nice zip-lock bag with all of its cables on the outside of the package. Also include are the user manual and a card with an offer for a free gaming mouse in exchange for an amazon.com review.

The included user guide is very simple and lists compatibility with several gaming consoles as well as the PC, MAC, and iOS devices. This headset has a releasable dual 1/8” speakers and microphone jack set cabled along with a USB type A connector which is for powering the red lights on the sides only. With everything newly plugged in, my motherboard’s audio driver displayed the following:

amplification.jpg

There is no need to worry though. It was just explaining that it was going to give the maximum power output to the headphones possible and it worked out well.

IMG_5736.JPG IMG_5737.JPG

Quality braided cable surrounds all of the wires and is very flexible. I found this cable to be very easy to move around with and it doesn't seem to fray easily. It attaches from the headset to the headset's controls throughout to the 1/8" jacks.

IMG_5738.JPG IMG_5739.JPG

IMG_5740.JPG IMG_5735.JPG

This headset operates very well and offers a good balance of bass and treble. I did not notice any white noise when nothing was playing and during its operation all the sound was clear without any static. The microphone was easy to move around and it stays in place. I had no trouble operating this headphone set on my new Asus Z370 motherboard’s built in audio chip and everything set up quickly once I plugged it in.

We at MaxConsole would like to thank Combatwing for supplying the Combatwing Gaming Headset M180 for review. This is an excellent wired headset and great for a beginner that is looking for an inexpensive way to privately listen to their gaming console, music, games, and etc. This headset currently sells on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7SZF6W for only $30.99.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by realtimesave, Dec 19, 2018.