hit tracker

Open Discussion Regarding Dumping & Collecting Amiibo's

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by EllioneDHunter, Aug 1, 2015.

1. 128
    EllioneDHunter

EllioneDHunter Lesbyterian (N2Elite Mod) Clean-Up Crew

USPS Full-Time MH
    Home Page:
    http://www.TheChocoKitty.net/shop
    Release version - v1.2 08/19/15
    [HR][/HR]Amiiqo has released their app that can be used to dump your Amiibos. They are read and dumped as bin files which in turn should be usable for the Amiiqo once it releases. I've tried it out with a Google LG Nexus 4 and have successfully dumped my small collection of Amiibos. But until I'm able to test them properly with the Amiiqo, I can't be sure that they actually dumped properly. I've linked them below for public testing and sharing.

The process is simple enough. Install the apk (you have to have unknown source installation enabled) then you load up the app. Press the dump button then tap your Amiibo to the phone. After you hear your phone NFC notification (differs by phone), you should be shown a toast notification that "alphanumeric".bin has been dumped. This file should show up on your phone's root folder. Back it up to your memory card/PC and you should be ready for the release of Amiiqo.

Once more people start sharing, you can copy their bin files to your phone to receive Amiibos!

Update: A sample video posted by another reseller as proof! Check his video here! and also on Wii U!

Update: 8/19/15: Amii has released an update to their app, v1.2. Changes as stated are images for the HHD cards, and serial code detection for First Edition Amiiqos for gift claiming. They have also stated that they will ship all future Amiiqos without the initial 10 amiibo built-in.

8/20/15 - Gift Claiming: If you bought an Amiiqo from a reseller that ordered their amiiqo before August 18th, you are eligible for a free gift straight from Amii! For buying a first edition Amiiqo, you can claim the choice of a free second Amiiqo or a free USB NFC Reader/Writer for their upcoming PC software release! Using the 1.2 app, you should be able to scan your Amiiqo and get a serial that when you email, along with your choice as the subject and address in the message, you'll be sent your gift. -Direct link to post

Will be updated as soon as any changes are made. I shall be doing it as promptly as possible but I have a weird sleep/work schedule so please understand~
    [HR][/HR]Apk and Instructions:
    Offical Site Link
    -
    Amiiqo v1.2 - Attached down below - MD5 Hash: f39a091be603058329b085f1b0382caa

Amiibo Public Collection DL:
    NFC Bank - Update 8/27/15: There's now a new site to get all of your amiiqo bin needs and more! Not only can you get your bins from there, you can also upload any ones that may be missing, helping out others to expand their collection!

Public Amiibo Dump:
    NFC Bank Upload - If you have Amiibo bins to share, upload them here so they can be shared. You can't see them after uploading so Please make sure you change your bin file name(s) to the Amiibo's and their game, preferably abbreviated. In the case of Smash Amiibos, you're welcome to add their lvl/nickname. i.e. Super Smash Bros = SSB (lv15 Pillager), Happy Home Designer = HHD

Tips:

• There's really no need to upload dupes of different regions, unlike Protendo's systems, the amiibo are region-free.
    • If you have any thing to address from testing them, please let me know when you can so I can update things and keep everyone informed.
    • I'm usually available 20:00 to 10:00 Central Time so anything posted, added, or asked should receive a quick answer.
    • I've been told that the Amiiqo app most likely doesn't work with any android with a firmware under 4.1. This is due to how NFC is handled so make sure your phone has NFC AND firmware 4.1 and up!
    [HR][/HR]Thanks to Cookies' growing HHD Collection, darkdreamr, Sageangel, tanglangxia, villazeros, Crazy E 1, and anyone else that's added their amiibo, or assisted this project, for their help!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  2. 103
    sageangel

sageangel Loyal Member

Tried to upload to MediaFire and seemed to work, but can't see the files anywhere. Did you get them?

EllioneDHunter likes this.
  3. 128
    EllioneDHunter

USPS Full-Time MH
    Home Page:
    Yeah, but I haven't added them to the share folder yet. Gotta sort through them first.

Edit: Updated

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
  4. 34
    cookie

cookie Loyal Member

Thanks for uploading all the new ones :D

I was just wondering if you are wanting HHD cards uploading? I noticed they aren't on the list.
    I've got 10 packs coming tomorrow and 50 packs sometime this week, so I should hopefully have all 100 cards :p

EllioneDHunter likes this.
  5. 128
    EllioneDHunter

USPS Full-Time MH
    Home Page:
    For the sake of completeness, it'd be best to share them as well. Try not to get confused naming them all, lol. Hope you get them all, I used to hate buying Pokémon cards and getting dupes, being young was suffering.

6. 34
    cookie

cookie Loyal Member

My 10 packs just arrived, so I have 27 out of 30 that are different. I was going to name them with their number in the series, name, then HHD.
    So like this: 001 - Isabelle (HHD)

Is that OK? :)

I also have 50 packs coming in the next few days, so if you haven't got the ones I get then I'll upload those as well :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
  7. 128
    EllioneDHunter

USPS Full-Time MH
    Home Page:
    Yes, that's quite right. Thank you for you assistance! :)

8. 34
    cookie

cookie Loyal Member

No problem! Also, just wanted to point out that your list is missing Digby, Reece, Lottie and Cyrus from Amiibo Festival :)

9. 89
    darkdreamr

darkdreamr Loyal Member

I have a review unit coming my way, ill donate all the amiibo codes i have. I have a full Set figure wise up to date (including yarn yoshis and wave 5)

I dont know when i will be getting it. but i also bought one (i want to make a Smash Ball mod out of it)

Hopefully ill be getting it within the next couple days/week or so.

10. 34
    cookie

cookie Loyal Member

A full set? You are a hero! Will you be dumping them before getting the review unit or waiting until it arrives? :)

11. 89
    darkdreamr

darkdreamr Loyal Member

My review unit will be here Thursday . If you have a arduino program that will do the dumping I'd be glad to put out anything you want. I have a full arduino nfc setup.

Anyone have any recommendations for a cheap nfc enabled phone that would work with this app? I have a iPhone but I'm willing to buy a phone for it

12. 128
    EllioneDHunter

USPS Full-Time MH
    Home Page:
    I'm not familiar with arduino but any phone with NFC that can read NTAG215 should work out fine. My Nexus 4 reads it fine on my end and they're around $110 online, you may find it cheaper somewhere else.

13. 3
    ninjaamiibo

ninjaamiibo Loyal Member

new here and this is intriguing, has anyone got a unit in hand? would be interested in knowing if it worked with skylanders/infinity as well

14. 25,396
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    It does not yet, but you never know in future update it might.

15. 3
    ninjaamiibo

ninjaamiibo Loyal Member

Ah thought it would work off the bat as they seem to all work the same way. Cant wait to try this out

16. 9
    tanglangxia

tanglangxia Loyal Member

ike and amiiqo demo data that I upload on August 4

The following are links to resources I sort of joined the Photo Gallery
    We hope everything together completion

Link: http: //bbs.duowan.com/thread-43476853-1-1.html
    ************ http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-43478295-1-1.html

Because I come from China, just one player, so with the Chinese

I do illustrations in the form of downloads posts
    http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-43476853-1-1.html

Because I come from China, so resources posts are Chinese, sorry

8 .4 shared ike and amiiqo demo data is my share, it hopes to collect a full set of data amiibo

17. 103
    sageangel

sageangel Loyal Member

Anyone have any recommendations for a cheap nfc enabled phone that would work with this app? I have a iPhone but I'm willing to buy a phone for it[/QUOTE]

The HTC Desire C has a version that is pretty cheap and works very well - Ebay has them for about £20. Make sure you get the correct version though.

Also, would be awesome to get a whole load of AC card dumps. :)

18. 9
    tanglangxia

tanglangxia Loyal Member

Android 4.0 phone for app support amiiqo bad
    If you say the HTC Desire C is 4.0
    My phone is 4.0.3 with amiiqo the app will go to manage banks, will stop working
    I do not know whether you use HTC Desire C can be the perfect job

Also, the proposed official 3DS end of the program, because they have bought AMIIQO users basically have 3DS, than to have NFC-enabled mobile phone users to more

19. 128
    EllioneDHunter

USPS Full-Time MH
    Home Page:
    That's great! If you're saying that you added those recent ones, thank you for the assistance. If you get any more that's missing, feel free to add them in. This project could use all the help it can get.

20. 128
    EllioneDHunter

USPS Full-Time MH
    Home Page:
    A huge thanks to Darkdreamr for his set dump! I've merged his collection with the public collection! Any Amiibo of his will have Dd attached to the end, to show how much he's done! All that's missing is the HHD cards, Duck hunt, and Mr.G&W!