hit tracker

Open-Topic Thread

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by powertome, Feb 15, 2014.

1. 1,642
    makikatze

makikatze Gateway Kitty [MOD] Loyal Member

A free cat
    I always try to go for both because of the great exclusives both companies can get for their consoles ;)
    Although the most interesting exclusive titles are developed and released when the consoles are getting older.

It's just that I go with Xbox first because of my friends, as they are Xbox fanboys. So I try to get this system first for multiplayer games. But, in my opinion, they really should consider cross-platform multiplayer more in the future, as THAT is what would define next-gen gaming for me the most.

2. 641
    urherenow

urherenow Loyal Member

PS4 here. If I had an XBone I'd sure like to see the Killer Instinct game for it. I didn't actually care for #2 on console OR the arcade, but the original Arcade version was good times indeed. Glitches and all... I would probably be tempted to go through the Halo series as well, since I've finally finished the original on the PC (played an hour or so at a time, over the course of YEARS, having to relearn the controls and remember which way I had to go each time...)

3. 3,760
    lemanuel

lemanuel All-Knowing Lurker [Mod] Loyal Member

4. 908
    guymelef

guymelef Loyal Member

5. 2,067
    Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

Omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!! *squeals like a little girl and isnt embarrassed at al by the fact*

Final Fantasy VII remake is official. It was announced tonight at e3 and i cant stop smiling and almost cried. For people of my age final fantasy vii was the most amazing game square ever made and finally after 26 years it is being remade. Timed exclusive for ps4. Better get yourselves a ps4 cause im sure this game is gonna be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ยก!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit my bad 16 years

Edit 2 18 19 whatever cant get the numbers straight. Too damn excited

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
    guymelef likes this.
  6. 1,642
    makikatze

A free cat
    I'm also very happy, although I don't have a PS4. Let's hope, it's not exclusive forever and the time-exclusive thing is not too long ;)

7. 2,067
    Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

Depends. Could be a year could be longer could be less but im so fucking stoked.

8. 134
    Ashee

Ashee Loyal Member

I need to get a PS4 *-*(for that i need a lot of $$$)... the only thing is that i read in a lot of places that is the same remake as the pc that came out in 2012... so no HD(i saw the trailer and is beautiful, but they can still troll all of us and be the same game only for the PS4, like the pc remake)

in theory it'll came out in 2017... 20th aniversary of the game

9. 2,067
    Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

its not gonna be the same pc remake. the pc remake doesnt have those videos. what you read was stuff from before this. there was a thing going around saying they were releasing the pc port and they are for 14.99 but the remake was starting as they were talking about making the pc port. square has said its a ps4 timed exclusive. think about that for a minute...... if its a ps4 timed exclusive how can it be on the pc?

plus: http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-announced-for-ps4-1711559466

and: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...tasy-7s-remake-wont-lose-so-much-of-the-crazy

so the pc port is to tide us over until the release of the new remake. it will be longer than that i think. look how long XV has been in development. it wont be that long but it will be between 2-4 years im sure

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
  10. 51
    bluetimes

bluetimes Loyal Member

Just wanted to get the pulse of others. What would you pay for a 9.0 Black New 3DS XL USA version in mint condition? I am looking to get a 2nd one for my youngest son and it seems that most are asking for very high prices of $260 and more on ebay. Should i just bite the bullet and just pay $260 or does anyone have another site that sells it for cheaper?

11. 1,642
    makikatze

A free cat
    I would check smaller and not-so-well-known-for-selling-electronic stores because they could still have one of the first batches that have a version between 9.0 and 9.2 and they should sell it for the normal retail price, of course.

12. 3,760
    lemanuel

Just did little summer cleaning to the tutorials section. lol

So many stuff I had to move out or delete. At least it looks a little more neat now. Hopefully there won't be people asking questions there again.
    And it would really help if newbies looked there first before asking questions...

guymelef likes this.
  13. 123
    Trubo

Trubo Loyal Member

Good joke, would laugh again.

14. 129
    Quantumcat

Quantumcat Loyal Member

SAP developer, moonlighting as maths tutor
    "Summer" cleaning? ;_; lucky you. This weekend is predicted to have a high of 6 degrees (not sure what that is in Fahrenheit for you Americans but 0 is the freezing temp of water). I don't drive, I ride a motorcycle, which is really not fun ;_;

15. 1,636
    Ronhero

Ronhero Loyal Member

The only cheaper n3ds units I have been able to get are the Japanese ones. For whatever reason I can get them cheaper then I can get a brand new one for in the USA. Then I region swap to usa and although you have to manually system transfer and have no eshop (yet) it's great for custom firmwares and gateway

Ahhh why I love sunny California; I'm originally from the east coast and did many years outside on the telco polls in sub zero weather

16. 3,760
    lemanuel

Well.. you're in the lower hemisphere so it's winter there. ;)

I'm not actually American. I'm from Portugal altho by coincidence I'm in NY right now on vacation.

17. 641
    urherenow

urherenow Loyal Member

Just grab what you can grab at retail. Ninjhax2.0 works on all firmwares up to 9.8 and should be released soon enough. The real trick is getting a copy of CN. BUT, if idiots think they can sell a copy for the price of a Sky 3DS....

18. 1,636
    Ronhero

Ronhero Loyal Member

lemanuel likes this.
  19. 134
    Ashee

Ashee Loyal Member

I want to play online, and i prefer to not install games in .cia..... so, the only retail game that i own is centipede infestation(it come with the console).... somebody knows if i can use the header of that game?

20. 3,760
    lemanuel

Any header can be used, regardless of being a game with online capabilities or not.
    If it increases chance of being banned or not, I have no idea. Probably only Nintendo can say for sure.
    But you can use it anyway.

Ashee likes this.