hit tracker

Overwatch Releasing Nerf Reaper Shotguns

Discussion in 'General Gaming News' started by Paul Smart, Jul 21, 2018.

By Paul Smart on Jul 21, 2018 at 11:43 PM
  1. 59
    Paul Smart

Paul Smart Staff Member MaxConsole News Team

Just a couple of months ago, Blizzard Entertainment announced a partnership with Hasbro to bring actual Nerf gun replicas of certain weapons from the popular team-based shooter Overwatch into the real world.
    [​IMG]

The wait is over, you can now rush out to your Toy's R Us (oops, sorry they no longer exist), well I guess Amazon or wherever still sells 'actual outdoor toys', is there such a thing?

Well, there is place outside your mom's basement called the 'outside world', complete with pools and backyards and thing called summer (but snowball fights are fun also), so here is suggestion to you, put down that video gaming controller, turn off your PC Gaming Rig or your gaming console, and pick up your brand-new Overwatch Hellfire Shotgun and go outside soon (well, not soon, next summer 2019!) and enjoy shooting some Nerf's darts at your fellow video gaming buddies, that's if anyone you game with actually lives around you or you know how to find some real-life friends (humans we call them) out there in the outside world. (I know, I am being rude tonight). :)
    Ok, enough with the rudeness (well the source is GameRant), I am just having a bad day, anyhow its fun you can finally enjoy the outside world while still being a gamer at heart!

OFFICIAL TWEET: --> https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/1020446049234665472 (shit, we need to wait until next summer)

NEWS SOURCE: Overwatch Releasing Nerf Reaper Shotguns (via) GameRant

Comments

Discussion in 'General Gaming News' started by Paul Smart, Jul 21, 2018.