hit tracker

Party Hard Will Have You...

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Apr 26, 2016.

By GaryOPA on Apr 26, 2016 at 6:29 PM
  1. 25,230
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Disposing of Party-Goers on Consoles (PS4 & XB1) Today...

It's time to play the best Party Stopping Simulator around. After very party-worthy success on Steam/PC, Party Hard is just about to hit consoles... , Today!

[​IMG]

Well are you ready, did you stay up all night last night partying hard, and waiting for the download to complete on your console, well if you did, then you are true gamer, if not you are well sorry ass excuse for a loser, but if so still time is not too late to get into the flow, and grab the best party game ever release so far for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, as today its 'PARTY HARD' time! :)

So what do you think, are you going to be able to 'Party Hard' for hours at a time, maybe as long as Price did before he died after 154 hours of non-stop action without sleeping, well personally I don't recommend it, unless you have have gaming balls of steel!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Apr 26, 2016.

1. 949
      Signa

Signa Loyal Member

I have it on Steam. It's pretty good. Even after the joke runs flat, it's still a decent stealth game. However, the voice acting is insanely bad in the cutscenes. I don't know why they felt they needed to voice it at all.

billysastard likes this.