hit tracker

Please I need help, for Android and Windows N2 Elite Never works!

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by entsd, Jun 18, 2018.

1. 2
    entsd

entsd Loyal Member

Hello,

My N2 Elite only worked once with my android app (Samsung phone), that was a month ago. Today I tried to use some amiibos that I had previously on my switch, the switch showed error. So I tried get the app on my phone reconizemy N2 elite but it wont, it keeps freezing. I gave up so I went to the Windows version , I downloaded N2EliteManager 2.05, the problem is it wont open at all with my Windows 8.1, even if I run it as adminstoato, it's like nothing happen at al... I am really giving up and very sad.

2. 130
    Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

Have you followed the manual on how to make sure the driver is correctly installed? Also try out version 2.1.0 of the app on android and/or pc.

3. 2
    entsd

entsd Loyal Member

there is a manual? I am slowly trying to figure out the androd app sometimes it works, it's like I have to delete all the amiibo and choose the one that I want in order for the switch to detect the character i choose, hitting the button doesnt switch amiibo

4. 130
    Falco20019

Falco20019 Developer

Have a look here: https://www.maxconsole.com/resources/n2-elite-in-depth-manual.8/

You have to hold the button before entering the NFC Field. So switching only works on power-up since the tag has no power by itself and therefore you can’t use the button while not in NFC field. If you still have problems with the button you could also use the „activate“ feature of the app to select a specific bank. But usually you should be fine by holding the button and then tap-tap-tap in your game to cycle through them