hit tracker

Pokemon screws up working roms

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by komatsu, Jul 30, 2018.

1. 10
    komatsu

komatsu Loyal Member

I had a small 4gb card and put 4 files onto it. it worked in the stargate like a charm. so I got a 200 gb micro sd card and tried loading it up with files. it would start off green with one file showing but as soon as I tried to scroll the card would crash and then no files would show up. I fought with this literally all day trying to figure out why one card kept crashing and the other not. I turned to forums wondering if there was a max gb card that would work. It seems that the question had been asked before but the thread got derailed and it never gave an official answer. While browsing the forum someone casually mentioned pokemon would screw up working games. so i removed all the pokemon and all my troubles were solved. Now the card works perfectly with all my games. If there are any other games that cause known problems please pose them because if I had known pokemon caused so many problems I could have saved myself hours of aggravation.

2. 15
    SnoWStyle

SnoWStyle Loyal Member

Are you able to save progress for each game without getting corrupts saves ?

3. 10
    komatsu

komatsu Loyal Member

I havent gotten a corrupt save message since I received it. I am not on cfw just using the card as expected for now. all games are USA and no pokemon.