hit tracker

Political Bullshit Thread!

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by PatrickBatman, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

That my friend is what you call a conspiracy theory, he wouldn't be allowed to be president in the US if that were actually true.
    Born in Honolulu, Hawaii

If you want to go that route his father was born in kenya and Romney's father in mexico

2. 734
    bitsbubba

bitsbubba Loyal Member

his grandma remembers being at his birth but never left Kenya a day in her life

Edit: sorry but HE is older than the ink on that FORGED birth cetificate
    Edit: if he got anything to hide he needs to take Trump up on his offer
    Edit: Came to school in America on a Foreign Exchange Scholarship

3. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

Plan and simple obama and romney are both bad for the country. There is not a lesser of two evils.

The federal reserve holds the puppet strings. .

I agree people will never agree on everything. That why the constitution had rules for the federal government be small. While states had the rights to govern and create the laws within in its own borders. That way the people have a choice and more of an affect on goverments.

Yea 2 states legalize marijuana but it still illegal under the federal level. Look at Cali. how many federal raids where there on dispensary there when it was legal within the borders of California. Alot happened under obamas watch when he said he wouldnt. States have to answer to the federal government. When it was designed to give the states more power. Thats how a UNION works. UNITED STATES of AMERICA... Was not the "STATES of AMERICA" ..

4. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

Lets see Romney's tax records while were at it.

5. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

I hear puppet, corrupt, etc alot but these are the same people who just talk and doing nothing about it, unless you claim standing around be a political movement.

6. 734
    bitsbubba

bitsbubba Loyal Member

not saying he's perfect cause nobody is but America deserves an American president. Oboma ain't got nothing but skeletons in his closet

7. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

Man, then a whole lot of people everywhere have been fooled if Obama is president and was born in Kenya.

8. 130
    cerebr_al

cerebr_al Loyal Member

nothing rips relationships apart like (predominantley stupid), arguments over politics and religion...

worth it much?

I don't thinks so..

9. 734
    bitsbubba

bitsbubba Loyal Member

damn right:p

Edit: people who don't care to know the facts, won't

Edit: I suppose it's STILL bush's fault

Edit: I thought four years of Bush's fault was enough

10. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

@ PB i suggest you look at public court records.. I know the main stream media didnt report it, but it is there.Regarding that he faked his birth certificate. his own lawyers admmision.

11. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

try this: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

Also, I know it's the law you have to born in US to be US president, but I myself could give a shit about it. Thats southern bullshit.

If he runs the country well, it shouldnt even matter where he is from, even though he is in fact American.

Agree to disagree I guess, I know conspiracies are more interesting.

12. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

Well like i said read the public court records. Here is one article here

google link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdGaP2e3bJo

There is many more.. and this is not a theory it deals with facts

you can find many more that deal with FACTUAL evidence, as well as the court records i will try and dig those up had them at one time.

Lol yea the past 4 years have been great for the country..

13. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

George Bush was the best president! bahahahah.

I like how all your FACTS are from anti-government sites, oh brother. I'm sure if i used anti-government sites against a candidate you liked you'd be saying the same thing as I am.

Not liking anything is the easiest and safest card you can play.

14. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

PUBLIC RECORDS its there. so you can deny it all you want or sugar coat it all you want. but evidence is there.

he was a joke i agree. but that is beside the point.

15. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

So why is it that most of America, the government, other nations, etc dont know about this and if they do why dont they care? Cause everyone is in the dark except the anonymous & occupy movements

They had 4 years to prove this as FACTUAL evidence, nothing and what do you know he gets elected again! if this stuff is true, well then we might as well kill ourselves now because time-travel is prolly possible as well and its all just a cover up.

If you believe all this stuff why don't you go do a citizens arrest? How can you let this man run our country when you know all this? Thats just as criminal.

16. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

He was and is psychotic, that is enough for me to like that the guy

17. 82
    stock2255

stock2255 Loyal Member

I could care less about this issue one way or another, but I read the first link (http://occupycorporatism.com). First, its "sources" are all sources I would of failed my freshmen year of college for citing. Hell, who am I kidding, my junior year of high school my teachers didn't allow stuff like that. (and I attended a Southern Baptist college in the heart of Texas for christ's sake...) The closest to a "liberal" a professor at my school had was a former CIA agent who taught a few classes on Islam and Islamic Politics, with Bush - Cheney Signs across the Political Science Department. The entire department was on the right, and they will still acknowledge none of those "sources" as even usable as a secondary source. They are not scholarly sources. The link cites scholarly sources only for subjects of ill consequence. (and barely at that...)

Tea Party Tribune? The Daily Pen? Conservative News and Views? The Right Perspective? FedupUSA? And a link to a Youtube video? Come on, I lean more to the right on most issues (besides being extremely pro-choice and having no issue with gay marriage), but you can't honestly view a site like Occupy Corporatism, which is sketchy enough by itself, when it skews its articles with all strictly right-wing sites. EVERY news article, news channel, blog, political commentator, will have a certain slant to it, some more obvious than others, but there's a limit. Lets say we ignore that. Did you read the Occupy Corporatism article? It's VERY poorly written, it reminds me of articles I read in my high school news paper. Mismatched sentences, poorly written sentences, and obviously politically slanted writings, among others. Like I said, every article is going to have a slight slant, but a site like that is so slanted that even if they had a legitimate point, with legitimate evidence, and a legitimate writer and editor to back it up, its worthless.

And don't give me the bullshit argument every single newspaper, magazine, etc. is "controlled" and "censored" by the USA government. Let's say they are. Why isn't there an article in the Economist addressing Obama's residency status? The Economist is THE scholarly holy grail of information for use in Political Science, and they long ago said this is a non-issue. It does slant to the left, but its agreed by on both sides (Right and Left in the US) as one of THE best places for accurate, non-sensationalized, information. Surely Al-Jazeera would love to flaunt the failures of the United States in electing a non-US citizen? No, they say the myth is debunked. Does the reach of Obama's conspiracy of being born in Kenya grasp over the entire world?

Either way, I don't care. I'm not sure why Obama's birth certificate gets everyone's panties wet. People love conspiracies though. Whether its the JFK assassination, the moon-landing, 9-11, or now this, a small group of people always love to latch on to the hot conspiracy theory. And this is all coming from a person who isn't particularly found of President Obama, and voted for Mitt Romney this term (strictly for economical issues, I have zero concern on rights of gay Americans being infringed on, or laws ever being passed permanently to prevent a woman from having an abortion). Honestly, either president would of been fine.

18. 438
    nextbike

nextbike Loyal Member

LOL at birthers on video game console forum :amused:

19. 281
    Bootlegninja

Bootlegninja Retired Grumpy Bastard Loyal Member

Making people miserable
    I didn't vote for Obama or Romney. But if it were Romney instead of Obama in the office, we'd still be fucked. Every one of those god damn politicians are liars.

20. 142
    random#guy

random#guy Loyal Member

Politics is a claptrap of nonsense: dig too deep into it, and you'll never be able to climb your way out. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.