hit tracker

Problem with N2Elite / Wolf Link Amiibo

Discussion in 'Official 'N^2 Elite' Support Forum' started by Benny2202, Apr 7, 2017.

1. 1
    Benny2202

Benny2202 Loyal Member

Hi all,

My N2 Elite works just fine with all the Amiibos i tested so far except for the Wolf Link Amiibo. The Wolf Link Amiibo works if it is set to bank #1 as long as i do not switch to an other bank. However if i write other amiibos to different banks an cycle through them, the Wolf Link in bank #1 semms to be skipped all the time. It cycles through the other amiibos perfectly but skips the Wolf Link one, no matter to wich bank number i write it to. I already tried rewriting the tag and using different Wolf Link bin files to ensure that the bin file isn't corrupt or anything but this didn't solve the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you!

2. 40
    GyroDragona

GyroDragona Loyal Member

I have been having the exact same problem for some reason. I have the real amiibo and made a clean dump of it with amiibits (572B) and also tried a downloaded one (540B). Both have the same problem. I am not sure what the cause is or how to fix it. It must be some kind of firmware bug that the creator of the N2 Elite will have to fix with a firmware update. I would not hold my breath though as they seem to have gone underground for any kind of communication or update to any of their software for over a year now. :<

The only thing they have put out in that time was a thing on their site saying that the N2 Elite works with the switch and "We are working on our next major update all of you will enjoy." on March 6th 2017. They don't exactly have the best track record right now.

3. 80
    deloreancowboy

deloreancowboy Loyal Member

Check out the date of the last update before that...

4. 7
    AXolder

AXolder Loyal Member

I have same problem

5. 7
    AXolder

AXolder Loyal Member

Today, having found another image (5th in a row), the problem disappeared while testing for 2 hours - everything is in order. If anyone has the same problem, try different images of amiibo (wolf link). Some images have such a problem. I will check a couple of days.