hit tracker

PS4 v4.05 PS4Cheater Guide v1.1

Discussion in 'PS4 Game Cheat Codes' started by lllcc, Mar 5, 2018.

1. 3
    lllcc

lllcc Developer

hmm sence i cant edit to this page ill have to post the guide here

Hey Guys Im Here To Show You How To Mod Any Game With Ps4 Cheater

Okay First Thing We Have To Do Is Find Out What Your Ip Address Is On Your Console "Turn On The Ps4"
    Go To Settings
    settings.jpg
    Go To System
    Sytem.jpg
    Then Go To System Information
    Info.jpg
    Under IP Address Write That Info Down
    ip.jpg

Okay Once You Have You Ip Address Go To Back To Settings

Then Go To User's Guide
    20180305_213028_00971825.jpg
    Once Your In There Select The Firmware You Are On Im On 4.05 So I Will Select that Select HEN
    Back Out Go Back Into User's Guide Choose Original(+Jailbreak) Till It Says Listener Is Running At This Point Load PS4Cheater Once Loaded Where It Says 1 In Red This Is Where You Put Your Ip From The Ps4
    6a7a3aa35b3e4604b002a930ffc3dfc7.png
    Keep The Port To 9020 Then Click The Button Send Payload "Make Sure You Haven't Touch The Ps4 Make Sure It Still Say Listener Id Running"

On The Buttom If It Went Through It Will Say
    030a375a5b6264a66fe374ac0f37be51.png

Go Back To The PS4 Go Back To The Main Screen And Load A Game Up Once You Have Done That Go Back To PS4 Cheater And Go To The Part 2 Thats In Red And Press Refresh Processes Once You Have Refreshed It
    The Drop Menu Will Have Options Go In the Drop Menu And Choose Eboot.bin "Most Games Use It"
    d2ceff61395a0e4196af1bd39bd70f8f.png
    Okay Now This Is Where Is Get Long You Only Have To Do This Once So You Know Where The Cheats Are Located In Part 3 You Will See A C We Are Going To Click That
    712a61b1def0631395a1caf3383c9248.png
    Once All The Boxes Are Checked We Can Start Where You See 19360 This Is Where You Are Going To Scan The Amount In Game Example If You Have 2 Of An Item You Will Put 2 In There Since Its All Checked Is Is Going To Take A Bit This Will Lower The Amount Of Boxes Checked To Show Us Where the Codes Are Located For the Game "Remember You Only Have To Do This Once To Know The Location Just Remember Where The Cheats Are Located" "Click New Scan"
    Once The First Scan Is Done A Big List Of Cheats Will Show Up On The Left
    scan 1.png
    Once You See That Go Back Into The Game Gain More Of What You Scanned So i Gained 2 More I Will Put 4 On There now Then Click Next Scan
    scan 2.png
    This Will Lower The Scan A lot Once The Scan Is Lower Enough You Will Highlight Then Go To The Place You Search Your Value And Put The Amount You Want Then Press Submit If Done Right This Will Change In Game Value To What You Want It to Be
    20180305_231357_00024391.jpg
    If You Guys Need Futher Help Pm Me Or Leave It On The Page " But I Think This Guide Will Answer Everything"

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    rednekcowboy likes this.