hit tracker

PS4Cheater v1.2: Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes on PS4 v4.55

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by rednekcowboy, Mar 1, 2018.

By rednekcowboy on Mar 1, 2018 at 7:01 PM
  1. 1,326
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

!! Now Updated to work with v4.55 !!
    A cheat application for the PS4, its from a Chinese developer, but its super-easy to work with!

[​IMG]

Great little app, works well. Within seconds, I was able to max out PP on the Dead Rising 1 HD Remake and I'm no expert so if I can do it, anyone can do it!! If anyone is used to RTM modding on ps3 or the cheatengine on PC, you should be able to pick this up very quickly. It is a very simple tool to use. FYI, if anyone cares to dig in, PM me your findings and I'm going to start a spreadsheet and will upload to google docs to keep track of codes.

Our admin @GaryOPA was nice enough to give us a section on the forums so I've been adding to that instead. Please feel free to pitch in!!

EDIT: Getting this to work on 4.55 is a little more complicated than on 4.05.

Download the 4.55 cheater (attached below)
    Download jkpatch for 4.55 (attached below)
    Extract both
    Copy the payload.bin from jkpatch to the PS4 Cheater directory and replace the payload.bin that is there

Go to webpage or userguide on the ps4, click on the 4.55 menu, then click on original

Once you get the "All Set" message on the PS4 (if you're using PS4 Exploit Host from Windows) like this:

upload_2018-3-6_18-6-9.png

then launch PS4 Cheater on your pc, change the IP and then click send payload

You should then get a green payload injected successfully in PS4 Cheater and can continue on as normal.

EDIT2: If you are still on 4.05 and want to use the new 1.2 PS4 Cheater (which I highly recommend as it's a very big update), you simply do the same as on 4.55 and swap out the jkpatch payload.bin in the PS4 Cheater folder.

PS4CHEAT SUPPORT FORUM: --> http://www.maxconsole.com/forums/ps4-game-cheat-codes.266/
    ORIGINAL OFFICIAL SOURCE: --> http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-46185705-1-1.html

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018
    barelynotlegal likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by rednekcowboy, Mar 1, 2018.

1. 353
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

Darn i just need to grab a PS4 on firmware 4.05.

Just a question tho, these exploits do they allow all games to run or is it limited to games that require upto 4.05.

Kinda like the old days on the PS3 or has the PS4 been hacked where it can resign eboots to run on lower firmwares.

2. 1,326
      rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

Ya, it's up to 4.55 now but I know there are people working on changing that.

The 4.55 exploit is fairly new so not all payloads (ie PS4 Cheater) have been resigned to 4.55 yet.

3. 24,944
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Thanks to @rednekcowboy the first post in this thread been updated with v1.2 that now supports usage on latest exploitable v4.55 PS4's :)

rednekcowboy likes this.
    4. 1,326
      rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

Added an edit as to how to get it working on 4.55 as it's a little complicated and not as straight-forward as 4.05

5. 2
      Firebuble

Firebuble Loyal Member

i cant open any PS4Cheater on the web, it say corrupted or unsupported file by winrar, can someone please uploaded uncompressed.... its getting me nuts

6. 24,944
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      There is five files inside, the v1.2 rar - I just grabbed it and unpacked fine for me.

7. 1,326
      rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

Worked fine for me as well but I don't typically use winrar, I use 7zip for everything.